🌹Part One : Chapter Eight

Episode - Heart Monitor
Lillian's POV

My phone went off again and, again, I ignored it. It's just Stiles, I tried calling to apolgize earlier and he flipped his shit so now I'm mad at him. I did realize last night that I look fucking hot in a corset, though, so I'm in the one I was in last night.

"You know you can't fucking ignore me." Stiles snapped as he grabbed my arm. "You're mad at me and I'm mad at Scott, so let's be mad together."

"Fuck off, Stiles."

"No. You're my girlfriend, and we are talking this out." Stiles snapped and I scoffed.

"Stiles, honey, I love you but if you don't walk away I will erase you from reality, either on purpose or not... So fuck off."  I snapped and Stiles looked offended.

"My love, please talk to me?" Stiles asked and I shook my head.

"Not while I want to kill you, so fuck off."

"Let's fuck the anger out of you." Stiles offered and I inhaled as I made fists. Something exploded as I clenched my jaw. "Oh you mean actually kill me." Stiles said and I sent him a dark look. "Yeah, I'll give you some space." I felt a kiss on the back of my head before my hip was squeezed. "I love you." Stiles whispered against the back of my head. "I'm sorry." Stiles left me alone and tears ran down my face. I let out a scream and listened to trees fall over. I ran my hands over my face before loking around at the fallen trees and let out a sigh.

"That's new... I also don't really just scream." I whispered.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

I stood at my locker when Stiles leaned against the locker next to me.

"Are we still mad, my love."

"Yep."

"It's been a whole day."

"Uh-huh."

"How long are you going to be mad at me?"

"Don't know." I answered and Stiles sighed.

"Can I at least have a hug to get me threw the day?" Stiles asked and I shook my head.

"Nope."

"Well that's not fair." Stiles snapped.

"Neither is saying I'm only good for one thing, so you're not getting a hug."

"You know I'm sorry." Stiles argued and I looked at him.

"I don't think you are though, Stiles."

"We're talking about getting married, why wouldn't I be sorry?" Stiles asked and I shook my head.

"I have to go." I closed my locker before turning to walk away.

"We have the same class, I'll come with you." Stiles said and I shook my head.

"No."

"Love, please let me walk with you."

"No, I'm still mad."