🌹Part 3A : Chapter Eight

Episode - The Overlooked & the first part of Alpha Pact (Takes part in)
Third Person POV

Lillian stood in her bed room, having been released a little over an hour ago.

"This needs to be changed." She muttered as she looked around the room that made her upset. Lillian raised her hands before making a circular motion around the left one and watched as white thread formed around her hand before she watched the paintings on the walls slowly disintergate. Once the walls where blank she went over to a large canvas, that she hid in her room for this reason, and transfered the wall paintings to the canvas. The canvas turned into a blank version of the room with all the paintings on the wall.

"My Goddess?" Drayce asked as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Yes, Drayce?"

"Your husband is outside with flowers, shall I let him inside?"

"No, I will meet him." Lillian answered before wiping her clean hands on her dress. She walked past Drayce and went to the front door. "Why are you here, Stiles? You know I don't want you here."

"Because I love you, and I want to know why your mad at me again." Stiles answered as he held the flowers out for Lillian.

"No." Stiles frowned before lowering his hand.

"But you love when I bring you flowers." Stiles softly said.

"Stiles, you need to go. You know I don't want you here until you prove I can trust you, and I do not trust you."

"Hence the flowers, and the little date I have planned before I have to go and do things."

"No. I am tired of letting you in and you deciding I'm not worth your time and going off to run after Lydia." Lillian snapped and Stiles looked upset.

"I'm not gonna run after her, love. I want you."

"Then great, you can have me because I want you," Stiles perked up, looking rather excited, before Lillian continued, "but we both know that is bullshit 'cause the second we have a bad fight you're going to run to Lydia to 'get back at me'."

"I'm not." Stiles whispered.

"And I wish I could believe you but you have proven otherwise, several times." Lillian snapped and Stiles looked at her.

"How am I supposed to prove to you that it's you I want?"

"Ya can't. You have proven that I am not what you want... Now, I want you to leave."

"I love you."

"Stop saying that. You don't love me, you love what we had before you ruined it." Stiles closed his eyes before dropping the flowers he brought for her.

"I'll leave you alone, Lillian." Stiles whispered before turning around and walked back to his jeep. Lillian turned around and walked back inside her castle before closing the door.

"Yes?" Lillian asked looking at the Kraugerys.

"Are you okay?" Alastair asked slowly and Lillian raised her brow before nodding.