🌹Part One : Chapter Seven

Episode - The Tell
Lillian's POV

I spun around the carnage of the field before laughing as someone else fell over, hopefully dead.

"Love, you are going to get sick. Come on, let us go."

"I cannot get sick, my darling." I countered and Mieczyslaw smiled.

"Come on, my love. It is late and you need sleep." He said and I nodded.

"Okay, my darling."

"Daciana!" I turned and looked at my sister confused. Why is her face blurred?

"Catina." I greeted and Mieczyslaw pulled me back.

"Love, let's just go."

"Okay." I softly agreed and we started walking away.

"Do not walk away from me!" Catina screamed and we ignored her. Mieczyslaw kissed my head as he squeezed my hand. "You caused this! You caused this war!"

"I didn't start shit, Goddess of War!" I snapped before adding, "I'm only appreciating the chaos you caused."

"Love, ignore her. Let's just go." I nodded and let my husband lead me away. "Do you want to eat anything when we get home?" I shook my head.

"I love you, Mieczyslaw." I whispered and he kissed my head again.

"And I love you, Daciana."

I jerked up screaming as I held my chest. I continued to scream before a hand met my shoulder. After a few seconds I stopped and met eyes with a concerned Melissa.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I moved away from her and grabbed my phone.

"Baby, what's wrong? You should be asleep." Stiles asked and I let out a noise. "I'll be there soon, my love. I promise. Why don't you take a bath or something to calm youself a bit, yeah?"

"Okay."

"I love you and I want to hear about your nightmare."

"Okay." I whispered before Stiles hung up.

"Are you okay?" Melissa asked and I looked at her.

"I'm fine." I lied and Melissa sighed before nodding. I left my room and went downstairs to make tea, I don't want to take a bath.

"Baby!?" I popped out of the kitchen and looked at Stiles. "You okay?" He asked and I shook my head. "Put your tea down and come here." I sniffled before doing as told. "Tell me about what happened."

"There was a war and I was dancing in the center of the field, and you came saying I was going to get sick. And I countered saying I couldn't get sick. Then you said fine but it's time for bed, so I started following you because bed... I like sleep. So we started walking and my twin showed up blaming me, despite her being the Goddess of War."

"Dick." Stiles whispered and I nodded.

"She stabbed me, after you said 'you love me'."