🌹Part 3B : Chapter Five

Episode - Echo House
A week and a half ago

"Dance with me?" Stiles asked as he held his hand out for Lillian to take.

"No." Lillian mumbled before rubbing her forehead. "I'm not in the mood, Stiles." Lillian sighed and Stiles knelled down in front of her.

"You okay? Bubba, talk to me... What's running threw your head?" Stiles asked and Lillian sighed.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I just don't have the energy to do anything other than sit here." Lillian answered and Stiles forced her up.

"Well we're dancing, come on. It'll help, I promise." Stiles said and Lillian sighed before shaking her head.

"Stop, I don't want to dance. Can we please just sit down?"

"Of course." Stiles nodded before Lillian sat back on the smaller thrown while Stiles sat on the larger one. "Can I hold your hand?" Lillian held out her hand and Stiles smiled before grabbing it. "So I came up with a plan." Stiles hummed and Lillian looked at him confused.

"For what?" Lillian asked and Stiles smiled.

"To help you." Stiles answered and Lillian sighed.

"And what's that plan?"

"We're gonna dance, for starters, so whenever you hear music you'll think of me and get happy." Lillian gave a tiny smile as she stared at Stiles.

"Is that why you've been very adamant on us dancing everyday for at least ten minutes?"

"Part of it, yeah." Stiles answered and Lillian laid her head on the back of her thrown.

"What's the other part?"

"You said you'd never ask me to dance again, so I'll ask you any chance I get." Stiles answered and Lillian smiled at him. The two sat in silence for a few minutes before Stiles looked at her. "Love?"

"Yeah?"

"I need you to promise me something."

"What?"

"Promise you won't kill yourself, no matter how hopeless you feel." Lillian looked at him before softly nodding.

"Promise." Lillian agreed and Stiles smiled before leaning over and kissed her.

"Thank you." Stiles whispered before kissing her again. "I love you so much."

"I know. I love you." Lillian sighed before saying, "I promise that if I feel like slitting my wrist I will sign myself into Eichen House."

"No, you'll talk to me first and then sign yourself in... I'll drive you myself." Stiles corrected and Lillian sighed before nodding.

"Deal."

"Good girl, now, do we want to dance or wait until after I force you to eat something?"