🌹Part Four : Chapter Seven

~Year 2222~
~With Both~
~A week later~

Mitch kissed down Daciana's neck as she leaned into him, her arms wrapped around his neck as her fingers played with his hair. Daciana leaned back slightly, causing Mitch to lean into her.

"Mitch." Daciana moaned and the egged Mitch on. He pushed her on the bed before pulling off his shirt. Mitch quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. "Mitch?" Daicana softly asked as she leaned on her arms. After ten minutes Mitch came out of the bathroom and stared at Daciana. "You okay?" She asked and Mitch nodded.

"Yep," Mitch answered before shaking his head. "Nope, I really want you." He ran a hand through his hair and Daciana smiled.

"Well, I'm right here." Mitch bit his bottom lip before covering his mouth.

"Love, you know we can't." Mitch sighed and Daciana nodded before getting up and walked over to him.

"I know. I'm just saying if you wanted to we could." She stated as she stood toe to toe with him. Mitch licked his lips before nodding. Mitch leaned closer, brushing his nose against Daciana's as she raised her hands and placed them on his neck.

"We can't," Mitch whispered against her lips.

"Then stop," Daciana whispered and Mitch nodded as he ran his hands down her sides and grabbed her thighs before picking her up.

"We can't," Mitch repeated as he walked to his bed.

"Then stop."

"I can't," Mitch whispered as he climbed on his bed and laid Daciana down with her head right under the pillows. "I need you to stop this because I can't," Mitch whispered as Daciana played with his hair.

"But I don't want to stop." She stated.

"But if we do this you'll hate me," Mitch stated as he brushed his nose against hers.

"Why will I hate you, bubs?"

"Because if we have sex you'll remember everything I did to you," Mitch answered before Daciana kissed him.

"I don't care. I want you." Daciana stated and Mitch couldn't stop the smile from forming.

"But I want to keep you this time," Mitch mumbled as Daciana kissed his temple. "But this is killing me, I want to be with you." Mitch sighed before laying on top of Daciana and digging his face into her neck. Daciana rubbed his back as silence formed around the two of them. "Gods, I want her so bad." Mitch thought as he rubbed her hip. "Can I watch you play with yourself?" Mitch asked as he sat up and Daciana looked confused.

"I've never done that, though," Daciana whispered and Mitch nodded.

"That's okay, I can walk you through it," Mitch stated before getting off his bed and walking over to the nightstand on Daciana's side. "Here." He stated as he held up a box.

"Is that what I think it is?" Daciana asked and Mitch nodded.

"And it's shaped exactly like me." Daciana bit her bottom lip.

"Are you sure you're okay with just watching?"

"I will not be watching, I'm going to be joining in... Just not in you."