🌹Part Two : Chapter Three

Episode - Ice Pick & Abomination
4000+ words, so not that long but a little longer than normal
Third Person POV

Stiles stared at Lillian as she watched Scott and Allison climb the rock wall.

"Stiles."

"Not interested." Stiles answered not looking away from Lillian.

"What?" Lydia asked sounding confused.

"Not interested in you, piss off." Stiles ordered before walking over to Lillian, knowing very well that Lydia wouldn't come over where Lillian was.

"What do you want?" Lillian asked as she crossed her arms.

"Nothing. Just wanted to get away from Lydia." Stiles answered and Lillian nodded before looking away from Stiles and back to Scott and Allison. Stiles smiled at Lillian before laughter rang threw.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy..." Coach laughed as he kneeled closer to Scott before he looked at the students, "Right?" He stood up before blowing his whistle. "All right, next two! Stilinski, Erica, let's go! The wall." Stiles jogged past Lillian and she watched him put on a harness before he started climbing up the wall, glancing back every now and again to make sure Lillian was watching him. Stiles touched the ceiling and looked around the room with a massive smile. He looked at Lillian and notcied her smile as she stared at him, which made him ansty and excited that she was watching him.

"Erica? Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asked and everyone looked at him while Stiles got down.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia snidely said and Lillian scoffed as Stiles took the harness off.

"Erica..." Coach slowly said as Stiles walked over to Lillian.

"What now?" Lillian huffed as she looked at Stiles.

"Nothin'. I just want to stand by you, is that against your rules now?"

"No I guess not." Lillian sighed.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know, she's epileptic." Alliosn anxiously said.

"Does this mean we can talk?" Stiles asked as he looked at Lillian.

"No..." Lillian sighed before shaking her head. "I don't know, maybe."

"You wanna talk about it?" Stiles asked and Lillian sighed.

"I don't think our feelings for each other are real... I think they're just there because of our first life and just residual emotions from that."

"Don't... Don't say that. Please don't say that. Our feelings for each other are the only things keeping me going so please don't say they aren't real. They have to be, Lillian."

"You can think they are real all you want, but I can't believe they are otherwise why Lydia? Out of anyone, why her?"

"Because I knew it would hurt you. I just wanted to hurt you."

"It was a stupid fight, why would you want to hurt me like that?" Lillian asked as she looked at Stiles, with tears in her eyes.