🌹Part One : Chapter Five

Fairly certain ^that's not a castle but it's going to be labeled a castle.
Centered and Italics is thoughts/dreams.
And for the record, Lillian is going to lift someone up by the throat, and I just want you to know that it is one-hundred percent possible for a 5'1" person to do, because I have done it to an overweight cousin. If you want a full story about that just asked and I'll explain. I just want you to know that it is possible for that to happen.
Episode - Pack Mentality
Lillian's POV

I walked around the castle and frowned when I saw how destroyed it was. It was beautiful once, what happened to it? I pushed open a heavy door and frowned when I saw throwns, less than three feet apart. I walked up to the, slightly, smaller thrown and gently ran my finger tips up the arm of the seat. I smiled as I put my hand on the other chair's arm rest.

I walked past the throwns and to a door, by the smaller thrown, and walked down the hallway, stepping over walls that littered the ground. I got to the end of the hallway and started my way up the stairs. I froze at a door that was, seemingly, randomly placed, do to being just in the wall of the steps. I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. I opened the door and frowned when all I saw was a floating book. I walked over to the book and took note of how weird the cover looks. I ran my hands over the spine of the book before over the two burning people on the front. I opened the book and glanced threw it. I grew confused when I saw it was blank.

"Love, time to get up, we have school. And I have questions on why you're here."

I looked around before shaking my head and turned back to the book. I went to pick up the book when I jerked my hand away and looked at it to see a burn.

I glared at Stiles and he shook his head before kissing my forehead.

"Mornin', how'd you get here?" Stiles asked and I raised my hand and froze when I saw the burn. I sat up and Stiles looked at my hand and looked as confused as me. "How'd you get that?"

"A... dream." I answered and Stiles nodded.

"What?"

"I don't know. I was having a dream, obviously, and there was this book with like two burning people on it. Can we just stay in bed today?"

"No, I'm sorry, my love. We have to go to school."

"But I got a boo-boo." I said showing him my hand and he nodded.

"I see that, love." Stiles hummed before, gently, grabbing my hand and kissed the burn. "Come on, I'll drive you to your aunt's so you can get clothes." I frowned and he nodded. "I would love to stay in bed with you all day."

"I know, bubba."

"Also my name is still monkey in your phone, with no emojis to show you love me, rude."

"Do you want me to change your name?" I asked and Stiles frowned.

"I already did it for you." I let out a sigh before a knock rang threw.

"Yeah, dad, I'm awake." Stiles called and a soft 'okay' could be heard from behind the door.

"Can I just wear some of your sweatpants and shirt?" I asked and Stiles looked at me before nodding.