🌹Part One : Chapter Three

Episode - Second Chance at First Line
(Part one of this episode)

"Are you and Stiles still fighting?" Lillian shook her head as she looked at Allison, "You are very forgiving."

"There's no point in being mad, he's stupid and panicks over everything. It's not fine, of course, but other than that little panicked moment we're good together."

"You sure?" Allison asked and Lillian looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you're both happy then good for you, but are you sure you're perfect together because that puts a lot of pressure on both of you."

"There's no trying to be perfect with him though... And we're not perfect." Lillian hummed as the two walked out of the school. "How are you and Scott?"

"Fine I guess. I mean it's a little awkward but most new relationships are awkward in the beginning." Allison mused as they made their way to Lillian's car. "I've been meaning to ask, why do you have a car?"

"Oh, it was my mom's, it was left to me in their will along with their houses and a few other things."

"Houses?" Allison asked and Lillian nodded.

"Yeah, dad owned a business that was big and made a lot of money, mom was a laywer, I think she was the district attorney in LA or something. So you know good money."

"What did your dad make?" Lillian shrugged as she got in the driver's seat. "How do you not know?"

"He sold it when I was adopted, for a few million dollars I think, and never talked about it after that." Lillian answered and Allison looked at her surprised.

"Is everyone aware of this."

"They're aware when I turn 21 I'm gonna get a lot of money, but they don't know exactly how much I'll get... Minus Auntie, obviously."

"And how much are you getting?" Allison asked and Lillian shrugged.

"Does it matter?" Lillian asked looking at Allison confused.

"No, just curious."

"I'll be comfortable for a few lives." Lillian stated, "Espiecally if I get a normal house over a mansion, which is good I'm not a fan of large spaces."

"Does Stiles know?" Allison asked.

"No, he knows I'm gonna be comfortable."

"Are you gonna tell him?"

"Obviously, I see our relationship lasting a while. So yeah I am just not yet." Lillian answered and Allison nodded. "What sucks about this money is my aunt won't let me help her with anything." Lillian sighed as she drove down the road.

"Why won't she let you help, if you have the money?" Allison asked and Lillian sighed.

"She said I should save it for when it's needed..." Lillian answered before adding, "It wouldn't even put a dent in it to pay the morgage."

"You wanna pay her morgage?"

"Yes, it's the least I could do for her taking me in when I'm a pain in the ass most of the time." Allison let out a laugh and Lillian looked at her confused. "What's so funny?"