Chapter 1

Make sure you read perfect man first

©. Copyright @JayCaprio 2015

3Years Later

February 7th

Bridgehampton, New York

Christopher Maurice Brown,

"Yes sir I do understand." I said shaking Ross' lawyer's hand.

"Well you've signed everything, and you've done everything in the will. All 53 Chevy car lots are yours." He replied, I nodded smiling. "I'll be in touch with you."

"You too." I replied as I got up from the seat, Ross died 3 months ago of leukemia. He left me all of his Chevy car lots, which is gonna be a lot to handle but I am about to make a lot more money. As I exited his office I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out looking at my screen.

Babymoms: The birthday party Chris we need the cake I forgot it. (10:23 AM)

Imma go pick it up, I'll be there in a few. ~10:24 AM

I jogged across the parking lot over to my car. Today was Zahir's birthday, my boy turn 3 today. He spoiled as hell, he's with me during the week and he's with bey Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. She comes over during the week to see him, other than that he's with me.

Once I stopped at the store and got the cake, I went over to bey's house. Once I got there, everyone was there already and music was loud. "Mrs.Knowles, where's bey?" I asked

"Hey son in law, she's out back come give me a hug I ain't seen you in so long." she said holding her arms out, me and bey's parents got on good terms once we came back from New Zealand, they got to know me and now they love me. I kissed her cheek wrapping my free arm around her.

"I'll come back in to talk to you once I go put the cake down Ma." I said

"Alright, no rush." She replied, I nodded making my way out back. I sat the cake on the table.

"Chris get your son he just knocked over everybody's drink." Bey said, I looked down at Zahir.

"I not do that dada." he said, I chuckled bending down to his height.

"Happy birthday son, how old are you?"

"This many." he said holding up the number three.

"Damn right." I replied picking him up.

"How you doing?" I asked bey kissing her cheek.

"Stressed." she replied

"Babe I can't find my other shoe." Ken said coming outside with only one shoe on. I chuckled shaking my head. "Wassup Chris."

"Ken don't say shit to me." I said kissing Zahir's cheek.

"Dada I go over your house." he said poking my nose.

"If your mom says it's ok." I said

"Ma ma I go over da da house?"

"But baby I thought you wanted to stay home with mommy tonight and watch movies." Bey said frowning

"I go with da da, da da got fish, and doggies, and him got race car bed in my room."

"I-I guess Zahir." she looked over her shoulder at Ken. "Check Zahir's room." She said to him he nodded before walking into the house. I gripped Bey's shirt pulling her close.

"I'll stay here tonight, but why don't you just get him a dog?" I mumbled into her ear.

"Ken says he doesn't like dogs so we can't get one." she replied

"Ok, why you lookin down look up at me." I mumbled, she looked up at me. "You come over to my house tonight, chill watch movies for a few hours, when Zahir falls asleep y'all can leave." she nodded smiling. I wrapped my arm around her pulling her into a hug kissing her forehead.

"Today would've been our 3 year anniversary." she mumbled laying her head on my chest.

"I know, I got you a gift see you later on tonight." I said letting her go, she backed up, I looked down at her hand. The engagement ring I had gotten her was still there.

"Chris nigggaaaaaaa!" I heard Trinity yell, I laughed putting Zahir down as I turned around to see her not only her but Lytrell.

"Wassup." I said hugging them both, Trinity has became my best friend. She's cool and wise. Without her a lot of things wouldn't be the way they are, I appreciate her. She also helped Lytrell get her job at the hospital and since then they've clicked.

"Hi bey." Trinity said waving

"Hi." Bey replied dryly, I don't know why but Bey just doesn't like Trinity she has no valid reason.

I never got into another relationship after Bey. So I've been working and taking care of my son also making sure that Beyonce is ok. I still spoil her and I don't know why when she's with Ken and has been with him for 2 years now. I guess in my eyes I still have to spoil her because she almost died having my son who I'm so thankful for.

So of course, I've been celibate. I started going back to church a few months after we came back from New Zealand and things has just been smooth and easy going for me and I'm glad.

~~~

Zahir in the media