CHAPTER 96: VARIETY DEBUT

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 96 VARIETY DEBUT

"I'm not familiar with you anyway." Su Shi tilted his head and hummed quietly without looking at him.

Looking at her child's behavior, Xie Yan couldn't help chuckling, "How old, so childish."

"You obviously said you were unfamiliar with me, and it wasn't me who said it first." Su Shi said as she went to pinch her waist, she found that Xie Yan now really loves to manipulate her hands.

The latter not only did not let go, but also put her head on her lips and kissed her, her eyes burning, "You said I was boring."

After that, Su Shi raised an eyebrow and continued to squeeze his hand at the waist. "Did I say wrong?"

Xie Yan was very boring. There was nothing else he could do except to wander around every day.

With four eyes facing each other, the latter caught her little hand backhand, rubbed her in the palm of her hand, and watched her look become weird. "Will I do something interesting now?"

Seeing that he was getting closer, Su Shi immediately closed his eyes and pushed his shoulder, "No, I'm wrong."

Her eyes were confined, and there seemed to be a little nervousness on the little white face, and Yan Hong's little mouth squeezed tightly. I wonder if it was Xie Yan's illusion. He found that Su Shi was getting better and better.

His eyes were drooping, and he reached out and squeezed a strand of her forehead to the ear, putting it in her ear, earnestly, "I just want to deal with you, what are you thinking?"

At the sound of that joke, Su Shi opened his eyes suddenly, staring at him with a blush and a little anger, "I didn't think of anything, it's you who think too much."

"Okay, I think so much." Xie Yan was sitting beside her, and Taiben took it aside and looked up very seriously.

As soon as he saw this pretending appearance, Su Shi wanted to kick him out, and finally he closed his eyes and leaned against him.

Until there was a warm touch on her lips, she suddenly opened her eyes and was about to speak, but all the voices were suddenly blocked. She was unhappy to avoid it, but her back brain was firmly held by a large hand.

Unable to push away, she gradually softened on the sofa, and a big hand dragged her waist tightly, until she was released, Su Shi could only stare at him with big eyes, "This is not your home. You don't pay attention to any image."

Staring at her brighter lips, Xie Yan's eyes were dark and kissed again, his voice was low, "I have paid attention."

Blushing, Su Shi didn't want to talk to this person who didn't have any bottom line. He just took Taiben and looked at it by himself.

She lowered her head and held Taiben tightly. Xie Yan glanced at her serious look and smiled softly, "You took it backwards."

I took a closer look and found that I had turned the other way, but Su Shi stared at him pretendingly calmly. "This is my lounge. Teacher Xie invites you out."

With four eyes facing each other, Xie Yan gave a cough and wrapped her shoulders in one hand, crossing her head and whispering softly, "But Teacher Xie doesn't want to go out."

Faced with his uneasy eyes, Su Shi could only turn his head away from seeing him, but Xie Yan was unable to concentrate on the stand.

"Sister Su, there is only Coke here, no orange juice ... juice ..." Xiao Monday also held the doorknob. When he saw the scene inside, he suddenly stepped back and closed the door tightly by the way.