CHAPTER 24: So Full

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 24:

So Full

The kitchen door closed with a BANG, tightly cutting off a hint of an indescribable smell as well.

"Um... I need to go inside to give the baijiu to Su jie." Xiao Zhou blushed and trembled as she looked at the man who was blocking her way.

Xie Yan turned around and glanced at her then he returned to the living room.

Xiao Zhou was so excited that she almost dropped the baijiu when she noticed that her idol had looked at her. But she still opened the kitchen door and went in as if she was on steroids.

Ten seconds later, she came out in disbelief.

Was Su jie a graduate from New Oriental Culinary School?

The people in the living room didn't know how long they had been gaming for and with another look towards the kitchen, there was still no trace of a smell leaking out.

Contrariwise, Tong Le sat there uptight and quiet, clutching a notebook in hand. From time to time, she would take a look at Xie Yan.

Just after finishing with a game, Li Hao took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and as he recalled Su Shen's words from earlier, he stuffed it back into his pocket. When he saw Tong Le still acting bashful over there, he immediately shouted, "Xie Yan, she wants to take a photo with you, just cooperate for a bit!"

Tong Le: "......"

She just wanted an autograph though!

The person in the midst of typing something on his laptop suddenly looked up and glanced at the blushful Tong Le.

Tong Le, on the other hand, was so excited that her voice was trembling, "Can I?"

"Of course!" Li Hao made space for her to come over.

Perhaps she was too excited but Tong Le took a while to fiddle out her phone from her pocket and a while before she tapped on the camera icon.

"Come here, I'll take it for you guys!" Li Hao enthusiastically took over her phone and blathered, "I just don't understand the thinking of you girls, what's this called again?"

"A true fan!" Wang Cheng, who was in the middle of playing a game, suddenly added.

"Yep! Xie Yan, smile a little and stop looking down. That girl's your loyal fan!" Li Hao was extremely discontent with him looking down.

The latter looked up and glanced at Tong Le, who was beside him, making a peace sign. He then turned and looked at the camera.

The phone flashed a few times before Li Hao handed it back to Tong Le, who immediately grabbed her phone and looked at the photos excitedly.

"Xiao Zhou, come and help me serve the food!"

When Su Shen's voice sounded from the kitchen, everyone in the living room immediately awoke. Wang Chang immediately placed his phone down and wailed, "I've been starving to death!"

If it hadn't been because Su Shen's cooking was so great, he would've gone out to play ball with Li Hao way earlier.

But when he saw Xiao Zhou coming and going from the kitchen serving plate after plate, he was stunned. He had never been so shocked in his entire life.

When Su Shen took off her apron and came out of the kitchen, she saw Wang Cheng propping himself on the table and staring at the dishes eyes-wide.

"Let's eat, what kind of drinks do you all want?" She said while walking over to the fridge.