CHAPTER 25.2

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 25.2

The crew's shooting location was at the outskirts of a suburb in Jiang City, where the scenic design had already been constructed. They had to film here for quite a while. After all, it was a wuxia* movie so they had to film some scenic landscapes of mountains and rivers.

wuxia - martial arts chivalry

When Su Shen got there, they were just about to hold the opening ceremony. This time, she was the female lead, so she was finally able to stand in the center. Zhu Qinqin, who got the supporting female role, stood beside her wearing a red mini-dress, revealing a pair of fair legs seemingly wanting to steal her limelight but Su Shen didn't care. Zhu Qinqin's legs were too thick, and she clearly didn't know it herself.

After offering incense, those reporters who caught wind surrounded Jiang Yin and her.

Many cameras were aimed right at their face, with flashes incessantly flashing. Su Shen only had light makeup on today and wore a pink knee-length dress-not too much to catch the eye.

"Jiang Yin, have you heard of the news circulating online? Who do you think is more suitable for this role, Su Shen or Mu Yao?"

The first one who spearheaded the questions was an entertainment news reporter. This question was surely sharp enough, and completely disregarded Su Shen's presence. But if the person standing beside Jiang Yin was Mu Yao, she most definitely wouldn't have dared to ask that.

In front of them were microphones from some social media websites and news networks, and the flashes were nonstop. Su Shen couldn't even walk away, and Liu jie was over there signaling her with her eyes.

Fortunately, Jiang Yin was already used to such a scene. He smiled and answered without a bit of hesitation, "In my eyes, Su Shen is the female lead."

Great, there was finally a headline to write about. That female reporter was also content but continued to strike while the iron was hot, "Do you think Su Shen's acting is better than Mu Yao's?"

This reporter's question was too sharp. Jiang Yin withstood and asked with a smile, "Which of them do you think has better acting?"

That female reporter stayed silent while another reporter directly shoved their microphone toward Su Shen's mouth, "What do you think of the rumor circulating online saying that you snatched Mu Yao's role?"

"You even said it was a rumor. How can a rumor be taken seriously?" Su Shen also smiled.

"Is it true that your sister is the vice president of Tangerine TV?"

"Yesterday, Wang Cheng posted a photo of eating dinner at your house. Are you guys' relationship great?"

"Jiang Yin, everyone is very curious about your relationship with Yang Zhi. Is there a possibility of you guys being together?"

"What is your ideal type?"

The questions continued wave upon wave, becoming sharper and sharper. After answering all of their questions, it was already half an hour later, and it was because they were pulled away by their managers. Otherwise, those reporters would question them endlessly.

The crew had built a wooden house in the suburbs where the heroine lived with her master. As for makeup and the rest, it had to be done inside each person's mini-van.

After finally breaking away from the group of reporters, Liu jie took Su Shen to the side and said, "This isn't a sealed-off location, so paparazzi will often sneak in to take photos. Be attentive to your image. Even if you're photographed talking to Jiang Yin or have any sort of movement between you two, don't rush to clarify it-just be inconclusive."