CHAPTER 56: VISITING CLASS

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 56 VISITING CLASS

Su Shi froze all over, but soon reacted, while continuing to chop the rice in the bowl, he said casually: "Yeah, I've worked together on two plays, and it's quite familiar."

Her tone was calm and there were no ups and downs. Seeing this, Su Mu had to pass her cell phone to her, "Less too close to these men, people in this entertainment circle are very confused."

After receiving the mobile phone, Su Shi didn't connect immediately, but rather seriously said to her mother: "You can't kill a boat with a single pole. I am also a person in the entertainment industry, am I not a good person? "

"What kind of metaphor are you? I'm talking about most. Do you think you can find a good needle in a haystack?" Su Mu put down her chopsticks and said more vigorously.

Hearing that Su Shi naturally justified immediately: "You have so little confidence in me? What if I can really find a good one?"

"you......"

"Okay, don't bother, the phones are still ringing." Su father waved his hands and motioned for both to stop talking.

Seeing this, Su Ying had to answer the phone and turned the volume down to the minimum. As soon as she connected, Xie Yan's somber voice came over, "Did you eat?"

Su Shi clipped the dish and put it in her mouth, and said indistinctly: "Well, Happy New Year, you are one year old."

Xie Yan: "..."

"How can you say people like that!" Father Su stared at her, "No politeness at all!"

Su Shi: "..."

"When I come back, it is necessary to show you how old I am." Xie Yan said in a light tone.

But Su Yan blushed unconsciously. In order to prevent her parents from seeing anything different, she could only lower her head and chop rice. She felt Xie Yanxue was broken.

Xu Shi knew she was thin-skinned, Xie Yan coughed again, and said lightly, "Do you miss me?"

Su Yan felt her cheeks hot, and she didn't dare to speak until she saw her dad over again, and then said to the phone: "I'm eating, I'll hang up first, see you next time."

After that, she continued to bow her head again, even though her auricles were a little red, but she was afraid that her parents would see something different.

Su father took a sip of white wine, and then put chopsticks and beef in the bowl. I wondered what it was, and suddenly looked up. "Is this Xie Yan the teacher who played" Living in the Water "?"

Suddenly, Su Shi also took a sip, took the drinking glass aside, took a sip, and looked at the person sitting opposite him strangely. "Have you seen this?"

This "Like the Water" is the film that Xie Yan and Li Da collaborated. He played an old-time teacher in it, but he liked his students. The film won many awards in the year, but she did not expect her. Dad actually saw it.

"You think I know every day at work, we have to keep up with the trend of the times." Su father hummed, took a glass of wine and took a sip of liquor, and shouted, "I also heard that there is a movie worth hundreds of millions. How about you? "

Su Shi: "..."

"I'm not starting yet. I can make a lot of money when I become famous later." Su Shi pinched her lips and continued to put chopsticks and green vegetables in the bowl. She didn't know how much she had to struggle to reach Xie Yan. Standard, but it is also possible that it will never be reached.