CHAPTER 8: Hype

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 8:

Hype

Zhao Tong: "..."

He was always hardworking and conscientious!

"Understood, Hua ge. I won't let any women near Yan ge from now on." Zhao Tong stood up and said seriously, as if he was about to take an oath.

He Hua still seemed worried but didn't say anything else. He turned to look at Xie Yan, who was still playing with his phone. He Hua frowned, "Didn't you just say you wanted to catch up with the changing times? The young people nowadays are all online gaming, playing eSports. Why are you still playing Xiao Xiao Le*?"

Xiao Xiao Le (消消乐) - a game similar to Candy Crush.

In response, Zhao Tong almost couldn't resist laughing.

Xie Yan: "The middle aged people nowadays are all public square dancing, why aren't you going?"

Zhao Tong couldn't help but laughed. Facing He Hua's line of sight, he hurried out of the dressing room.

"I hope you can carefully consider Director Lin's production as he seemed quite sincere about it. Besides, although this film is mainly about fighting and is male dominated, but there's still romance in it. Also, aren't there two kiss scenes too? What's the difference between this and idol dramas?" He Hua seemed to want to use this to convince him.

In response, the latter frowned and pondered for a moment, "Go tell the Director to delete the kiss scenes."

His words immediately made He Hua's complexion turn green and white*. He had only heard of actresses not liking kiss scenes, but how was his da ye more unreasonable than a woman?!

complexion turning green and white (一阵青一阵白)* - describes the change in someone's facial expression when they become surprised or angry

"How'd I tell the Director? It's already written in the contract. If you don't want to then it's a breach of contract. It's a small loss but you've already filmed this far. Isn't it a waste of time for all your efforts then?" He Hua felt so angry that his stomach hurt, "If you find a girlfriend in the future, are you also going to refuse to kiss and do other intimate acts then?"

Xie Yan looked up slightly, "I only kiss my girlfriend."

He Hua: "..."

It was not that Xie Yan didn't want to be professional but there weren't any kiss scenes when he first started acting so he was used to not having to do them. This time, he wanted to break out of his comfort zone so he did not object to the kiss scenes but once he thought of Fan Meng...

He'd rather indemnify.

"Fine fine, whatever you say. I'll tell the Director about it when he has time. Oh right, as for you opening a Weibo account, you can't post things so casually. It'd be best if you leave it to me to take care of, otherwise the consequences of posting something wrong will be worse than that of Fan Meng!" He Hua frowned and intently stared at his phone with a pitch-black screen.

"If I leave it to you then why should I open it in the first place?" Xie Yan glanced at him then opened the box again. He took out the last piece of pork pastry and said seriously, "I found that meat could be quite tasty."

......

After Su Shen got her makeup done, Wang Cheng rushed over after hearing that she had delicious food here, only to find that there were none left. He was so angered that he asked Su Shen to make some more tomorrow.