CHAPTER 41: STUNNING

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 41 STUNNING

The director didn't give them time to talk, and after seeing almost, they called action!

When the camera panned over, Su Shi flipped through the book in her hand and said, "Actually, it was a misunderstanding last time. Shouldn't your mother and my mother quarrel again?"

After speaking, the people below did not speak, and they were doing push-ups together. Su Shi couldn't help but lean on his lean waist. "Every time you worry about me, you know the training. If it weren't for the last time you received your permit, you ran out to do the task, otherwise my mother would not be so dissatisfied with you! "

The look of the people underneath remained unchanged, and there was not even a drop of sweat on the forehead. Only the biceps bulging up. "This is the task."

"Mission mission is mission again, if one day I am going to die, I want to see you at the last side, do you still have to do the mission!" Su Shi said a bit angry, suddenly got up, and slammed the book in his hand on him .

The people on the ground also stood up and saw her holding a pillow and a quilt to go out to sleep, and immediately stepped in front of the door.

"You leave!" Su Shi stared, sulking.

Xie Yan naturally took the quilt in her hand, and Su Shi dragged it a few times or was taken away.

The camera shook again at this time. Su Shi seemed to be a little embarrassed and angry, so he could only drag the doorknob hard. As a result, the whole body was carried by him, and then thrown directly on the bed.

Xie Yan pressed on her, kissed her face, "I won't let you die in front of me."

The director in front of the monitor continued to smile, but he didn't let Xie Yan's relatives pretend not to make a kiss show, so what's this?

Although they are filming, some female staff members only feel that they have been hit hard again. Why do you have to eat dog food at work?

"Huh! You know the vague point. If there is a phone call now, are you going to do the task again!" Su Shi turned her head up and complained, and looked at her reddish little ears.

Xie Yan buried her head in her neck, took a deep breath, and said dumbly, "You must understand that this is my responsibility."

"card!"

The next moment, the props began to adjust the lighting again, and Zhao Tong did not come forward to hand over the water. He knew that his brother Yan Ye no longer needed his presence.

Su Shi slowly got up from the bed and found that her hair was messed up. Then she took off the headband and put it on again. She found that Xie Yan was still staring at her, and could not help but blushed again. For your part, you are not going away. "

Staff on the side: "..."

They used to be dark music, but now they have started brazenly!

"I'm not blocking your way." Xie Yan smiled helplessly, and patted her little head out of bed.

Seeing this, the makeup artist dared to come forward to make up for Su Shi. No, her old aunt's young girl's heart was hit again!

Every day, I looked up and saw my head. Su Shi knew that she couldn't hide it, and she didn't deliberately conceal anything. At noon, she had lunch with Xie Yan again. It was Sister Liu who called to be dissatisfied with her choice of the second female , Why can you fight for female one?

However, Su Shi insisted repeatedly that Sister Liu had to reluctantly compromise.

A few days later, the audition time of the crew was contacted. Xie Yan said that he would go with her, but Su Shi didn't let him. He Hua took her in the end.