CHAPTER 18: I Have Time Tonight

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 18:

I Have Time Tonight

Su Shen wasn't worried about having Xie Yan come forward and clarify at all. In the past, Xie Yan's side would immediately come out and clarify at the first signs. Even if she didn't go and ask, he would clarify it?

On the contrary, the matter with Mu Yao was more problematic right now. She has yet to sign the contract and there's still a lot of uncertainty. It's possible for the producers to be influenced by the fans and want to change her.

"I will ask him when it's convenient." Su Shen replied.

On the other end, Liu jie seemed to have a call coming in and she hung up after a few more words.

With a sigh, she changed her clothes and went to wash up. After eating breakfast, she went to set. She could be considered as arriving early since her scene was in the afternoon.

Tong Le's scenes were finished yesterday so there was only her and the makeup artist in the dressing room now.

"I saw the news today. This is very normal in this circle. Basically, whoever has more fans will have more confidence. It's quite perilous for you right now since you still haven't signed the contract." The makeup artist sat there legs crossed scrolling through her phone while looking up at her and said, "It's the fan economy right now. The producers choose those artists with a huge following just to please the fans but since you're being boycotted by Mu Yao's fans right now, it's very likely that they may replace you. I've seen this kind of thing happen before. At that time, that artist was already on set filming but got replaced at the last minute."

Su Shen indifferently smiled, "I'll leave it to fate then."

"Hey, aren't you from Xing Hua Entertainment? Their PR team is pretty good but if you want to keep this matter under control, unless someone comes out with news to divert the attention from the public, things will just get worse." The makeup artist kindly warned her.

At that, Su Shen wanted to scoff. Just wait, in the end, that someone would still be her.

Xie Yan had been filming constantly. It wasn't the best time for Su Shen to go over there right now. Just as Liu jie predicted, after several marketing accounts had reshared that photo, by noon, all of Xie Yan's fans exploded.

The headline with her and Mu Yao got suppressed. But now, the entire internet was discussing the relationship between her and Xie Yan. In the span of a few hours, that photo has been reshared ten million times already.

As far as the eye could see, the entire trendings page seemed to have been occupied by #Xie Yan's Kiss Scene#, #Xie Yan Su Shen#, #Xie Yan Reuters#, #Su Shen Mu Yao#, and #Thief Su Shen#.

Liu jie sent a message which said that in just a few hours, her social media index has been slowing rising with the number of searches ranking at the top of all artists in the past week. She told her to quickly find Xie Yan or else, the consequences would be irremediable.

Su Shen knew that those people were just searching who she was...

Netizen A: As a rational fan, objectively speaking, Su Shen's beauty is pretty beautiful. She looks like a clean-looking girl but after I saw her dramas, I just ask that she let our Yan ge go. She really doesn't pair up. [cry]

Netizen B: I refuse wholeheartedly! Hubby actually did a kiss scene! Furthermore, with an 18th-tier!!!

Netizen C: NO!!! My hubby's first onscreen kiss was actually given to an 18th-tier!!!