CHAPTER 75: INTO THE GROUP

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 75 INTO THE GROUP

Ding Yan can also be regarded as a first-line ladder in the circle. Although she is only thirty, she has changed her style after taking a film. She is very aura in those famous guides, although she is not so amazing. However, the facial features are very sturdy, with a little face, and not yet old. It is not surprising that she came to do the actress. She has a good reputation in the eyes of audiences, but her reputation in the circle is not good. It ’s notorious for having many things and not being able to cooperate, but the big flower in the circle is only her image that is more suitable for the heroine of the show, so there is no way.

"I know how to do it. By the way, the drama I told you before, you can talk to the producer and see if some details in the script can be changed." Su Shi suddenly remembered this .

After hearing that, Sister Liu just nodded slightly, "I will negotiate, but there are many people fighting for this show. I heard that the producer is more interested in such big flowers as Tang Xuan, but it seems that the director has been I want to fight for you, so the producer will invite you over there, but I do n’t know what will happen until the end. I will negotiate with them over other matters. ”

After that, Su Shi just said "um" gently and didn't say anything else.

After waiting for time, I started boarding. At this time, the airport often guards paparazzi, and there are some fans of professional candid photos. Su Shi doesn't know if he can photograph himself. He can wear a hat during the whole process.

By the time it was 12 noon in Jiangshi, the opening ceremony was held at 1 pm, and Su Shi immediately rushed to the filming location of the crew. This film and television base is all in the style of the Republic of China. Many anti-war dramas are in For this scene, there have been a large number of group performances here for a long time. Dozens of dollars a day, but more people who think of encountering Bole and then enter the entertainment circle, after all, everyone thinks that this industry is earning Qian Duo is also bright and beautiful. Everyone wants to be the protagonist who is attracting attention. Unfortunately, most of them have no background in this industry. Most of them can only run a dragon. If Su Shi didn't have her sister's help, it would be much better than these people.

The crew was closed, so those reporters could n’t get in. Today, it was raining lightly, and wet in Qingshi Lane. The entire shooting base was misty and rainy. Aside from filming, this is a good tourist spot.

The crew filming is superstitious. Just like the ancient opera class, they have to worship God every time they come to the stage. The crew has been asked to calculate the start time and location. It is not possible to be late, but until 12.55 Ding Yan The director and the producer have not looked well yet. I have heard that Ding Yan loves to play big names, but it's another thing to see with my own eyes.

It wasn't until fifty-nine minutes that a woman in a red sportswear hurried to her. She was followed by several assistants. Xu knew that she was late, but she smiled and said sorry to the producer, although she was definitely not in her heart. Happy, but everyone apologized, the producer didn't say anything, just let everyone hurry up.

Ding Yan must be a dressing room for one person, but Su Yan shared a room with another actress, and there was only one makeup artist. There were originally two, but Ding Yan said that there were not enough staff, so she just called away. After one, a little thing, Su Shi didn't want to say anything, but the other actress didn't have such a good temper.

"I thought how big my face was, and I asked three makeup artists to turn around her, blowing her original face every day, just like someone didn't know she had shot." Xue Yan smoked, glancing at the corner of Erlang's legs, looking at that Su Shi, who is still watching the script, "Su Shi, I tell you, this kind of person loves to have a foot in hand. Today, you makeup artist will change your lines tomorrow!"