CHAPTER 15: Delete Kiss Scene

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 15:

Delete Kiss Scene

That being said, Su Shen knew that this was impossible. There were too many investors and producers behind a drama with a power struggle between the good and bad. Her sister was only one of the investors and wasn't the biggest one either. If it was just a small role, then it would be alright but it was impossible for the female lead.

"It's already not bad to have had the chance to come to the audition. It can also be considered as showing my face to the director. If there is a suitable role in the future, he might think of me." Su Shen laughed, picked up her bag and walked out.

Liu jie frowned and followed after her. She also knew that it would most likely be impossible. Fortunately, she didn't have much hope from the beginning.

After exiting the dressing room, there were still a lot of people coming and going to auditions with most of them for supporting roles. A historical drama production like this with a nice lineup was most liable to be a hit so even if it was a supporting role, it was enough for those unknown artists to be scrambling for it.

It was true that enemies meet on a narrow road. As they came to the elevator, Zhu Qinqin and her assistant as well as her manager just so happened to also be waiting for the elevator. Before even exiting the building, she was already wearing a pair of big sunglasses while playing on her phone. She acted as if she was a megastar, popular worldwide.

As she saw Su Shen's arrival, Zhu Qinqin suddenly put away her phone while keeping her sunglasses on, raised her chin slightly and scoffed, "It's enough that you overestimated yourself yet you still didn't know your place. It's already the funniest joke of the year for you to compete with Mu Yao for the female lead."

This kind of person with a low EQ would not go very far in the entertainment industry. Su Shen didn't want to waste her breath so she simply just stood there silently.

"Ah, but it's not impossible. If somebody were to pleasure their sugar daddy even better, it's possible that they might be able to get the role." Zhu Qinqin vigorously taunted Su Shen as she stayed silent with her bright red lips incessantly opening and closing.

Her manager at the side glared at her and motioned for her not to say anything more. In any case, she was still an artist yet she didn't mind her words or behavior.

"I heard that CEO Wang's wife had broken two mistresses' legs before." Liu jie pensively glanced at Zhu Qinqin's slender legs, "It'll be a pity if such beautiful legs were to be broken."

The elevator just so happened to open at that moment. Liu jie went in first while Zhu Qinqin ashenly stood outside. The staff members who were also waiting for the elevator couldn't help but glanced at her as they didn't expect her to have a sugar daddy.

Without any connections in the entertainment industry, how was she able to be the female lead in her first ever drama? Although it was only for a web drama, Zhu Qinqin still needed to have some connections to have achieved that.

Seeing that she wasn't getting in, Su Shen looked back at her pair of glasses and indifferently said, "Remember to find a wealthy one next time."

Otherwise, she wouldn't even be able to get a supporting role.

As she watched the elevator door close, Zhu Qinqin took off her sunglasses and revealed her pretty face full of hatred.

The manager at the side glanced at her rather displeased, "Why are you so stupid? I already told you that her sister is the vice president of Tangerine TV. If you offend her, don't even think of having any of your dramas to be broadcasted on Tangerine TV!"