CHAPTER 57: PRIVATE SPACE

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 57 PRIVATE SPACE

parachute?

Su Shi's face changed slightly, and He Hua on the side was not in a good mood. She said nothing and walked forward with the box.

Su Shi followed her to a green tent with everything in it, clean and tidy, just too stuffy and airless.

He Hua put the box here, and then said casually: "This is where Xie Yan lives, you take a rest here first."

Su Shi lifted her phone up and changed her angles. She didn't see any signal at all. When she saw her, He Hua laughed, "There is no signal in this place. You have to go to town or you have to wait. At ten o'clock in the evening, the signal will be a little better than it is now. "

Su Shi: "..."

"Got it."

She put her small bag on the wooden table, then opened her box and looked for her sunscreen inside, she didn't want to be as dark as those people.

"I'll go to Xie Yan, don't walk around, there are many poisonous snakes around here," He Hua said earnestly.

Su Ying gave a nod, naturally nodded. After He Hua left, she wanted to apply sunscreen, but wanted to take a bath, but she couldn't see any dripping water in the tent.

This place is really hard. Su Shi feels that he is not as good as Xie Yan's dedication, but this is not an excuse for disregarding the danger. He clearly promised her to find a substitute.

Leaning on the wooden bed, she swiped her phone again for 10 minutes. There was no signal at all, because today is the time for her variety show to broadcast. It should be midnight in China, and the program should be broadcast. I don't know what happened at the box office of the movie, after all, the movie was also very close.

...

Even though it was getting dark, the residual temperature was still sweating, but some staff members had to pack up their props, and it seemed like a busy day passed.

He Hua followed Xie Yan, calmly smoking a cigarette, and greeted other staff members.

"He brother is here again, congratulations on getting rich!" A work against the bracket smiled and showed a white tooth.

He Hua laughed, and took a big red envelope from his pocket and threw it to him, "Everyone is getting rich, and you should find your wife earlier."

"By borrowing your good words, it must be!" The staff member smiled and had passed from the two of them.

Walking in front, Xie Yan wore a camouflage coat on his shoulders, rubbing his wrist that he twisted before, listening to He Hua Feng Fengyuan from the back and forth, could not help but look back at him, "Why don't you go home to find a wife?"

He Hua: "..."

He took a breath, slowly exhaled a spit of smoke, and said very calmly: "I want you to be alone in a foreign country, so I'll surprise you."

Xie Yan glanced at him in a calm tone. "I hope you go home to find your wife."

He Hua resisted the urge to curse and watched him open the tent curtain.

When the outside light shone into the tent, Su Shi looked back subconsciously, only to see two people coming in. Xu Shi saw her, and suddenly stopped, as if a little surprised.

I haven't seen it for half a month. Su Shi thought that Xie Yan would be very dark, but it was unexpected. He didn't get much black, just a chroma blacker than before, even if a gauze was stuck on his forehead, it seemed to be injured.