CHAPTER 46: BIG NEWS

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 46 BIG NEWS

Su Shi blushed, and bowed her head without speaking.

She doesn't want to go to He Hua now. After all, the relationship between them is based on Xie Yan's bond, which means that she has not used up the money in her pocket now, and she will definitely not easily ask others to borrow money. Similarly, she should Give the company a little more time, and when they can't handle it, she can go to He Hua.

After doing the styling, she sent another message to Sister Liu asking if she could handle the matter.

However, Sister Liu only said that it is no longer overwhelming, and that several endorsements that had been talked about have been hesitated today. Obviously, she feels that her current rating is not good, which will have an impact on the brand image.

"Now you can only use drainage. Li Tiantian was planning to announce the relationship next month, but you have an accident, so the company decided to let her announce it today, hoping to draw the attention of the public." He groaned on the phone.

Hearing that Su Shi just said "um" gently, and then hung up the phone.

Li Tiantian is also an artist in their company. It's a second line, but his boyfriend is a child star and has a high country name. This should distract some people's attention.

What happened before, Sister Liu always asked Xie Yan to help her, but she would not let her go to Xie Yan on the issue of public relations. Su Ye knew that Sister Liu was afraid that she would lose confidence in the company and followed Xie Yan completely. Go, after all, the resources that Xinghui can give her can also be given by He Hua, and the commission is not so serious.

However, she did not go to He Hua, but the other party came to her door.

Just after Su Shi changed her clothes and was going out to film, she heard someone knocking on the door of the dressing room. Now, she can only let Xiao Zhou open the door.

As soon as the door opened, he Hua came in wearing a wind coat and meticulous hair combing. Seeing this, the makeup artist and Xiao Zhou went out with a wink and closed the door incidentally.

Unexpectedly, he would come to find himself actively. Su Shi frowned, and said lightly, "Xie Yan's room is over there."

"I've met him." He Hua didn't like to talk nonsense, he took out a pack of cigarettes directly from his pocket, and then took out a hand to her, "Gold leaf."

Su Shi: "..."

"I don't like smoking."

After hearing the words, He Hua paused and had to put away the cigarettes.

"But you smoked you." She could just observe He Hua's expression while smoking.

As if seeing through her mind, He Hua smiled suddenly, and then took out a cigarette in her mouth, lit it with a lighter, took a deep breath, followed by holding the cigarette with her three fingers, and narrowed her eyes and exhaled a large circle of smoke. Then stepped over to the sofa and sat down.

"You see, at this time, Xinghui will not work **** you at all, their resources will only fall on these people, Ye Hong, and you have just started, how can their public relations team be willing to You work hard? "He Hua calmly, smoking the cigarette in his hand quietly.

Ye Hong is a sister of Xinghui. After watching it, she took the line of fine dramas. The company took great care of her, but Su Shi is not a fool. He Hua is obviously a provocative words. Even so, her lower drama It was Xinghui's own investment, and now the contract is cancelled.