CHAPTER 40: I AM HEAVY

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 40 I AM HEAVY

In conclusion, what Su Shi was about to say, sister Liu followed: "I know you don't like to rely on these relationships, but they are all the same. You can accept the help of your sister. Why can't you accept Xie Yan's relationship? "

"When did I say I didn't accept it?" Su Shi turned her head and looked at the continuous flashing scenery outside the window with a quiet voice. "If the script is good or fits me well, I will fight for it."

Su Shi doesn't feel that he is so noble, that people who do not depend on the relationship can't walk in the entertainment circle, but everything has to be based on reality. If this book is not suitable for her, what good is the best production?

On the contrary, if this script is suitable for her, she will definitely fight for it.

On hearing that, Sister Liu was stunned, "You can think the best, I will pass on the character to you later."

After that, Su Shi said nothing.

Until returning to the hotel, it was already dark, and she asked Xiao Zhou to buy a meal, and she took the lead to return to the room.

After taking a bath and removing her makeup, Xie Yan's fans were still mourning when she went to watch the news on the Internet. Every time there was a scandal, Xie Yan's studio would come out to clarify, but this time even the target of the scandal was I do n’t know, the studio is not moving at all, and those fans have to think of other possibilities.

Today's movement is too great, even the super-long trailer released at the press conference has been suppressed. It should be said that basically no one cares about the trailer, but some passers-by found it Upcoming.

Netizen A: Me, is that Su? What did she experience, and her acting skills made a qualitative leap!

Netizen B: Sure enough, the name guide is different, even Su Shi has become acting [laughing]

Netizen C: I think Su Shi's acting skills are better than Fan Meng? Tell me, this is not my illusion!

Netizen D: Hehe, the trailer will definitely cut the side that performs well. Once the film comes out, the performance of Miss Su ’s bad street will still show the original shape [smiling face]

Netizen E: Looking forward to the film, slap the sunspot hard [smile face]

Netizen F: It's hard to imagine that this is Su Shi, this acting is also very good, even at a young age, there will be such a vicious look, seeping infiltratingly [laughing]

Netizen G: I see goose bumps all over my body, and I call my sister crazy!

There was no kiss scene in the trailer. Su Shi did n’t know if it had been deleted. However, she still had a lot of roles in the trailer. However, she may be out of luck. The last time she issued a short trailer, she was swept up by a certain movie director. · The matter of Huang has been suppressed, so not many people have noticed it. This time, Xie Yan's incident happened again, and the public's appeal has been pulled away. It may really be necessary to wait for the movie to be released in the future. Acting.

It wasn't until Sister Liu sent her an e-mail that when she clicked in to see it, it was discovered that this was the biography of the character in the movie that Sister Liu had said before.

Now the awards are generally literary films, not commercial films, and Li Dao is the boss of literary films. Each of his plays can win awards, and they can become classics, so his plays are generally Domestic artists will compete, but what he values ​​is role fit, not popularity.