CHAPTER 26.2

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 26.2

Su Shen: "....."

She laughed and took a sip of the drink on the side, "This joke isn't funny."

"You think I'm joking?" His expression gradually became serious.

Putting down the glass, she also looked at the person across from her seriously and replied somewhat euphemistically, "I just want to develop my career right now."

Su Shen had never been in love, and she rarely came into contact with men in her previous life. Although she had met a lot of men here, she could distinguish between what was like and not. Clearly, she has no feelings for Jiang Yin whatsoever.

Looking at her fixedly, Jiang Yin suddenly laughed and gulped down a glass of drink. "I never thought I would get rejected the first time I pursued somebody. Is it because I didn't check the almanac today?"

Su Shen smiled helplessly, "You're very good..."

"Stop, stop, stop. Don't give me the nice guy card. Do you want to say that I'm great, but we're not suitable? What type do you like then?" Jiang Yin did not get upset because of this and was as polite as before.

Su Shen did not know how to respond for a moment when she heard this. In her previous life, there was no such thing as like. How could an unmarried girl like an unknown man? Even if they did, they liked their status and power. Presently, she doesn't know what kind of person she likes nor what love is. Her mind was blank.

"Ideal type is one thing, and reality is another thing. I don't know even if you ask me." Su Shen said insipidly.

Although she was unsure about anything else, one thing she was very clear about was that the other party has to be faithful until death and treat her well. As for the rest, Su Shen did not think too deeply about it.

"Right. Perhaps I'm not your ideal type, but in reality, there are times where love will grow as time goes by. Even if you don't like me now, it doesn't mean you won't in the future, right?" Jiang Yin arched a brow, seemingly wanting to dawdle.

As a matter of fact, after having been in the entertainment industry for so long, this was actually the first time he took the initiative to pursue someone.

Su Shen bitterly laughed when she heard that, "I only see you as a friend."

Seeing that she was about to give him the nice guy card again, Jiang Yin quickly told her not to say anything and returned to eating.

Su Shen then looked down at her phone and found two new messages from Xie Yan.

Xie Yan: Oh.

Xie Yan: Good night.

Su Shen wanted to laugh; this kind of awkward conversation was too in line with Xie Yan's style. Moreover, he went to bed this early?

Su Shen sent him another message asking whether he needed to go to the recording studio to dub.

As there would always be a few lines that were not properly said during filming, the cast would need to dub over it. Their production team was already quite good, all dubbed with the cast's original voices. If it were any other productions, they would've relied on voice actors.

Half a minute later, the other side replied back with another message.

Xie Yan: Yea.

Su Shen: How's your Muay Thai training going?

Xie Yan: Not bad, but I have a bad appetite lately.

Su Shen was stunned for a while and didn't know what to say. She couldn't invite him to dinner again as there should be a clear distinction between man and woman. Since Xie Yan had other thoughts about her, they should keep a distance even more.