CHAPTER 88: SATISFACTION

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 88 SATISFACTION

Su Shi glanced awkwardly at Xie Yan, who was sitting there with the same expression, and his voice was soft. "Okay always needs to wait."

Su Shi: "..."

She was blushing sitting on the corner of the sofa, and the opera on the TV was still singing. Mother Xie looked a little surprised and looked at Xie Yan. It seemed that she hadn't seen them for only a few months. The son even said so Nausea.

Xie Ye also looked at his son with a strange look, turned his head, and looked at Su Ye with a smile, "Xiao Su is filming Li Xun recently?"

"Yes, uncle." Su Shi nodded slightly.

Xie Xie is older than the photos on the Internet. Shuang Xie has dyed white hair and the forehead is darker. When she looked at Xie Yan, she was as serious as the directors of the directors and she immediately came out. But when I stood up, I was still very amiable.

"Very good, you can be chosen by him to show that your own strength is definitely good." Xie Yan smiled and took the hot tea on the table and took a sip, followed by leisurely: "But I watched your play, Sometimes your performance is too heavy, which is your biggest disadvantage. "

After that, Xie mother couldn't help but glared at him, "How can you talk like this, you think you are still filming!"

"It's okay aunt, I have the opportunity to listen to my uncle's opinion, I can't wait for it." Su Shi said quickly.

Rarely, a senior director gave her advice, but this is a wealth that cannot be sought, and of course Su Shi will not refuse.

After that, Xie Yan glanced at Xie mother, "Do you know what art is?"

At this moment, Xie's mother also snorted, "I don't understand, you are great!"

After speaking, people turned around and went out to water the flowers. However, Su Shi was a little bit crying and laughing. Some old artists were really obsessed with certain things after all.

Seeing her go, Xie Su suddenly picked up the remote control and tuned to Shonan Station. At this time, she was playing a replay of their drama, just before she was chased to the edge of a cliff. This cliff is a special effect, so it depends on Su Shi Imagine the picture to perform.

"From a professional point of view, there is no flaw in your segment. In the eyes of the general audience, it is indeed a good acting skill, but at a deeper level, your performance is limited to the performance level." Xie Yan said again the stage Tune to the movie channel. At this time, a foreign blockbuster is being shown on the TV. After the heroine took the Oscar, the film was once popular all over the world.

"Look at this, what do you think is the difference between you?" Xie Yan looked at him with another serious face.

I found that he would be very serious when he mentioned the performance. Su Shi has been observing the heroine in the movie. This is a period where the male lead is injured, but the female lead cannot come to his rescue. The female lead is crying and moving. Thinking, Su Shi felt that if she was a female lead, her first reaction was to express this cry more deeply, but after Xie Yi's questioning, she suddenly felt like she had made a mistake, and she had been thinking about how to act. But it does n’t integrate into reality. If she is the heroine, she will cry very sad, but the actual heroine is not crying very sad. She just covers her mouth and tries not to call the name of the hero, but her eyes are full of tears. Although it is sad to not cry, it seems that this sad atmosphere is rendered better.

"But it's true that it's difficult to make a play like this." Su Shi's face was also a little serious. When it comes to acting, they are now only the relationship between seniors and younger generations.