CHAPTER 59: INCREASE IN VALUE

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 59 INCREASE IN VALUE

She lowered her head, and pinched his horns lightly with thin white fingers. Xie Yan rolled her throat and finally pulled her hand away, her voice was low, "But I don't believe in myself."

Su Shi: "..."

She blinked, her face flushed. "But ... He Hua said there would be snakes here at night."

The soft voice seemed to be timid, Xie Yan took a deep breath, and pinched her little face helplessly, "Don't regret it."

His eyes were too hot. Su Shi's heartbeat was too fast, but she believed Xie Yan.

The wooden bed was enough to lay down the two of them. Su Shi slept inside, covered with a thin blanket. After Xie Yan turned off the chandelier, the entire tent fell into darkness.

Until the bed on the side collapsed, he faintly saw a person lying down, Su Shi closed her eyes, only feeling that her heart was beating fast.

The sound of their playing cards sounded from time to time, very noisy, Su Shi opened his eyes slightly, but everything was hazy in the dark.

"They are too noisy."

Su Shi's sudden noise scared Su Shi, but Xie Yan sat up suddenly and walked out of the tent in three or two steps.

In the darkness, there was no light in the tent. After a while, the curtain was opened again, and only Xie Yan came back again, but the noise outside was gone.

Realizing he was lying down again, Su Shi asked curiously, "What did you tell them?"

"Nothing." Xie Yan turned over. Although she couldn't see anything in the darkness, she couldn't help but squeeze her and reached out to hug her waist.

Feeling the big hot hand around his waist, Su Shi blushed again, but didn't say anything, so he was hugged in his arms so quietly without saying a word.

But she just fell asleep, but she felt that the people around her were not breathing smoothly, couldn't help raising her head and asking softly, "Can't you sleep?"

In the dark, his eyesight was very good. There was some faint moonlight shining through the gap. The person in his arms lay sideways in his arms with his neckline wide. The whiteness only made him restless.

How could he fall asleep at this time.

Su Shi couldn't see anything. He could only cover the quilt for him. When he accidentally touched his waist, he just blushed and whispered, "You go to bed early, and you have to film tomorrow."

At this time, the person was moving around without knowing it. Xie Yan closed his eyes and tried his best to adjust his breathing.

Su Shi closed her eyes, she was not worried at all, and she didn't know when, until suddenly there was a warm touch on her lips, she suddenly opened her eyes, but only turned on a pair of dark eyes.

He breathed and pried open her teeth, and seemed to be eager to take her last sweetness, the fragrance that surrounded his nose seemed to destroy his last sense of reason.

"Xie Yan ..." Su Shi breathed hard, his head dizzy, didn't he want to sleep? Why was he so impulsive?

When the hot kisses fell densely around her neck, he dumbed his throat and bit his mouth, "I don't do anything, you believe me."

With that, the hot hands even slipped into her shirt, and the slippery skin destroyed his last sense of reason.

In the dark, the temperature seemed to rise a little, Su Shi blushed, and clutched the thin blanket with little hands. He had no reason to believe what he said.