CHAPTER 32: CLARIFY

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 32 CLARIFY

Hearing that Su Shi could not help but be silent, although Sister Liu did not say, but she also imagined that she could tear this piece of meat from Yang Yi's mouth, and there must be something she did not know.

"I told you the truth, you can guess, yes, this is what Xie Yan's agent operated, but you also don't tell me, because then you will not shoot?" Liu sister said.

Su Shi looked at the flowers in the garden and couldn't help but lean forward and leaned on the railing with his elbow, and said lightly, "Why don't I shoot?"

This play was meant to be her, but Xie Yan had to add it temporarily.

I heard that Sister Liu over there was relieved, "That's good, I don't want to say more, just handle it yourself. In addition, when you return to the crew tomorrow, there will be reporters there. If a reporter asks From your relationship with Jiang Yin, you just say that you are good friends. Don't say it's completely impossible, just let others guess. After the next play is finished, you can thoroughly clarify. "

"What about the bad news?" Su Shi asked suddenly.

Sister Liu: "The bad news is that I got the news that the film you made is going to be submitted for review recently, but it seems to have cut a lot of your film."

It was said that Su Shi didn't need to think about it and knew what was going on, it must be that Fan Meng, after all, the chief producer was her relative, and how could she watch herself grab her limelight?

"I contacted the crew, but there was no way. The other person just said that because of the need of the plot, some of your plays must be deleted, but in the end, you know everything else, just the other producer. It ’s still the biggest investor. Even telling your sister is useless. ”Sister Liu ’s voice seemed helpless.

In the entertainment industry, this kind of thing is too common, so it is difficult to go without a background. Even if she has a background, it is often helpless.

"You can only eat this dumb loss now, and after you can stand on your own, you can trample her down!" Sister Liu said seriously.

"I understand." Su Shi was not very angry.

As a powerless and powerless niece in her last life, the bullying she suffered has been unimaginable. As a child, even a maid dared to grab her food to eat and dared to hit her. At that time, Su Shi endured, and gradually grew After her first appearance, she slowly entered the eyes of her grandmother, and then she seized every opportunity to please her grandmother, and even lowered her posture to the lowest level in front of the old lady.

Finally, when she was struggling to go to the palace to attend the queen's birthday party with her elder lady, because the elder sister was not here, the elder lady couldn't bear the showwoman in other provinces, so she pushed her out and offered a dance. She wished the queen mother a long life. At that time, because the queen mother praised her, her status in the government rose to a higher level. Sister was more obedient and made her a prince and concubine. At that time, the old lady was furious and even wanted to give her sterilization, but fortunately she was well prepared. As for those who had bullied her, it was naturally her Punished.

After going through all her life, Su Shi has learned the most is tolerance. Of course, she can't do anything to Fan Meng now, but Feng Shui's rotation does not mean that she can't do anything in the future.

"Okay, just understand it, remember to return to the crew tomorrow, I'll hang up first."

After Sister Liu finished speaking, Su Yan hung up the phone with a "um", and stood outside for a while before she stepped into the hall.