CHAPTER 65: FRENCH KISS

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 65 FRENCH KISS

Su Shi's stiff body was a bit embarrassed about this topic. She could only open her waist with a strong hand, and ran to the bathroom with a cosmetic bag.

Looking at her hurried figure, Xie Yan laughed and said nothing.

Su Shi put on makeup to make her look better. She will get married tomorrow. I heard that Jiang Liankai is going to have a bachelor party today. Everyone goes. It is impossible for Su Shi to take Xie Yan to stay with her alone in the hotel. .

When she came out of the bathroom, she only saw Xie Yan standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window to answer the phone. The person on the side of the phone had a loud voice, and Su Shi heard the sound from far away.

When Xu saw her coming out, Xie Yan gave a slight response, "Here it is."

At first glance, there was a reminder over there. When Xie Yan hung up the phone, Su Shi went over with two lipsticks and pulled the lid a bit sad. "Which of these two colors do you think looks better?"

Seeing that she had put on a light makeup, she also changed a beige trench coat, which had a pink skirt with a pink waist and a waist, except that the little white face was still worried, and it seemed to have encountered any problems.

Xie Yan: "..."

He glanced at the two lipsticks, one red, not yellow, not yellow, and one pink, not pink and purple, and strange colors. He didn't understand the difference between the two.

"Why apply this?" He frowned, and he didn't like lipstick at all.

"What's the problem with you?" Su Shi blinked and glanced at him strangely. "Or do you think neither of these looks good?"

"It's okay, I brought six lipsticks, I'll get them!" Su Shi said immediately and turned to get things, but his arms were violently grabbed, Xie Yan smiled, "This red ... yellow of."

Su Shi: "... this is orange."

After speaking, she ran into the bathroom immediately, Xie Yan smiled helplessly, and sat on the sofa for another five minutes. The person in the bathroom finally came out.

"Let's go." Su Shi took the bag on the bed and carried it on her shoulder, while wearing a white beret, after all, the wind outside was still quite strong.

Seeing that she was finally packed, Xie Yan pulled her out of the room, but just now she didn't notice that she had less meat by holding her wrist.

"You haven't eaten yet?" He tilted his head and shook her tiny wrists vigorously.

Su Shi did not pull back twice, but he pulled his hat down and did not look at him. He was very weak. "I have been busy recently, so my body consumes a lot of fat."

Xie Yan didn't say anything. Su Shi walked forward with the sight that couldn't be ignored above her head. There were many people in the hotel lobby, but this was abroad. She was not afraid to be recognized by them.

Su Shi didn't know where Jiang Liankai's bachelor party was held. Until Xie Yan took her to a colorful KTV, when the door of the large box room opened, a penetrating song suddenly appeared in the crowd. Wu Jin took a microphone to sing there, while other men drank and played games there. The whole box was messy. Although the alcohol was soaring, there was no smell of smoke. Apparently, some people banned smoking.

"Come here, Xie Yan is here, just enough people for the upgraded version!"

Immediately after entering the door, Jiang Liankai's unbelievable voice came from the long table. When Su Shi followed Xie Yan, he saw a lot of familiar people in the box, and several well-known foreigners. The actor, as well as a foreign female singer who is well-known in the world, some are drinking and chatting, each playing their own.