Chapter 60

We went to the courthouse, Chester was really nervous. He kept shaking and bouncing his leg.

"Dad, it'll all be alright." I hugged his arm.

"I know, love. I know. I'm just nervous." he kissed my head. We all walked inside and Mike talked to the receptionist. We went into a room, there was a judge and our attorney.

"So, is it all three of you that want to put a restraining order?" the lawyer asked, we all agreed. She got us to fill out papers and she notarized it.

"From this day forward, Sean Dowdell will legally be prohibited from being near any of you three within 300 feet. This is valid for a year of this date. This is just a temporary restraining order, the permanent one will have a hearing." the judge stated. Chester sighed and smiled a little. It looked like a weight just went off his shoulders. We all walked out of the courthouse, Chester and Mike were holding hands and Chester just looked a lot happier than earlier.

"Tyler, do you want to go get food?" Mike asked.

"Sure!" we went to go get some fast food and drove back home. When we got inside, the guys bombarded us with a hug.

"We're so proud of you guys." Jason smiled at us. I got my food and went up to my room. I don't know what I'm feeling, I just want to be alone.