One

Andy was sitting at the bar with her head in her hands. She drew in a deep breath as she looked up, tapping her hand against the bar. She was definitely drunk and in denial about being drunk because 'Damn it, Draco. Let me live my life,'

Everyone was shouting and in high spirits due to the war ending. There had been endless parties all throughout the wizarding world but Andy couldn't deny the fact that she didn't see the happiness in it. She wasn't a monster who had backed the dark lord but she thought family was rather important and considering the war ending would have multiple effects on her family...well she wasn't too happy.

The bartender placed a drink in front of Andy and her head shot up. This wasn't what she had ordered. "Excuse me. Are you incompetent? This isn't what I've been drinking," She motioned to the pint in front of her as the bartender stared at her in disgust. "It's from the guy at the end of the bar but I'll assume he'll lose interest when he sees how terrible of an attitude you have," The man snapped.

Andy rolled her eyes as he walked away and looked down the bar. Her entire body tensed when she saw Ron Weasley sitting at the end of the bar, staring at her. Andy pushed herself up and picked the drink up. She walked over to him and set it in front of him. "I don't want this," Andy shot.

Ron chuckled, his eyes flickering to the drink. "No? Because I've watched you down quite a few drinks," He muttered. "And I figured this one was just the type you Malfoys like," He said, shrugging. Andy glanced at the fruity drink with an umbrella in it. Maybe Draco but not her. Andy looked back at Ron, her fingers wrapping around the class.

Andy splashed it in Ron's face, a smile on her lips. "Fuck off, Weasley," Ron wiped his eyes and flicked his wrists. "Really?" He asked. "I thought we got over this last time I saw you here?" Ron said, shaking his head. Andy giggled. "Sorry, I've always wanted to throw a drink in someone's face but I really do want something stronger," She said.

Ron held up two fingers as he called for the bartender. "Two firewhiskies please," The bartender nodded and placed two mugs down before pouring the brown liquid into each. Andy picked hers up and took a sip before turning to Ron. "Now, what was the meaning of the fruity drink you sent me?" She asked, leaning onto her elbow.

Ron slammed Andy into the wall behind her, his fingers digging into her hips as Andy wrapped her arm around his neck and tangled her hand into his hair. Ron moved his lips across her jaw, pressing quick kisses across it as he made his way to her neck. Andy tilted her head upwards, baring her neck to Ron.

"Fuck, Weasley," Andy moaned when Ron attached his lips to her neck and started sucking. Andy arched her body into Ron's, grinding her hips against his front. She wasn't in the mood for foreplay at the moment. She'd rather have this over quickly.

Ron's fingers moved to the hem of Andy's shirt. He pulled away and quickly tugged it over her head. Ron dropped the shirt at his feet. Ron pulled her back into him, walking towards the bed in the middle of the room. Ron turned them around and shoved Andy onto the bed. Andy hurried to unbutton her jeans and start pushing them down, her underwear quickly following. Ron pulled her towards the edge of the bed and kneeled in front of her. He grabbed right below her knees and placed her legs over his shoulders. Andy shifted, throwing her head back and whining. "Get on with it, Weasley,"

Ron chuckled, reaching a finger forward and swiping it through her folds. "Someone's needy huh?" He asked, pressing a kiss to Andy's thigh. Andy nodded. "Yes, I am very needy and if you don't start fucking me, I will get dre-Oh," Ron buried his face between Andy's thighs. He started lapping up her juices as his fingers dug into the soft skin of her thighs hard enough to leave bruises. Andy gripped a fistful of his hair as Ron circled her clit with his tongue.

Andy threw her head back, letting a moan fall out from her lips. Ron pulled away as he felt Andy's thighs start to shake. He undid his belt and pushed his pants down, stepping up to the edge of the bed. Andy leaned back, propping herself up on her elbows as Ron climbed onto the bed. He placed a knee on either side of her as he grabbed his cock and lined it up with her cunt.

Ron looked up at her, searching her eyes. "Ready?" He asked. Andy nodded. "Yes, now fuck me," She ordered. Ron slid inside her and Andy's hand flew to his shoulder, nails digging in. Ron ignored the sting as he started thrusting in and out. Andy threw bucked her hips into him, trying to meet him halfway.

"Fuck, you're tight," Ron mumbled. Andy rolled her eyes. That was a stereotypical thing to say but then again Ron seemed to have a pea-brain so she hadn't expected him to get creativity points.

Ron snapped his hips forward, one last time as he released inside of her. He rolled off her and laid down beside her, breathing heavily. Andy rolled her eyes as she looked down at Ron. She hadn't even noticed that they hadn't used the contraceptive charm, she was too focused on the fact that he didn't let her finish.

"That's it?" She asked, shocked. Ron looked up at her, his brows furrowed. "There's more?" Andy glared at him as she threw her legs over the bed and pulled her pants on. "Forget you. I have a vibrator at home more talented than you," Andy shot, walking towards the door and picking her t-shirt up on the way out. Ron watched as she left, collapsing back onto the bed after she was gone. "'I have a vibrator at home'-Bloody ferrets," Ron sneered, resting his head on his hands. 

Author's note

I know exactly what you're thinking: Kristen, another fic, really? 

Yes, really. Deal with it.