chapter 38| locket

Blaire's POV:

The ocean, the soft sand, the gentle breeze, the sunset.

"Amir!" I giggled. "Put me down!"

"No!" He exclaimed, running through the white sand.

He ran into the ocean with me and set me down. We started kissing in the clear, salt water. He interrupted the kiss with a little laugh. We both started to bust out laughing, and accidentally banged heads.

We got out of the water and laid on our blanket, in the sand. We listened to the waves crash and the people still walking on the board walk.

I tugged at his arm, "Let's go to a store on the board walk!"

He nodded and helped me up. We went into a store that made lockets. We picked out a selfie we had just took on the beach...

I looked down at my locket and began to cry.

It all feels like a bad dream...

Ben's POV:

It all feels like a bad dream...

Angelina's POV:

I see Ben park and start to walk in...But he never made it to the door.

I see him smiling, as he got closer. A tall man behind him. I thought nothing of it. I never knew what Myles looked like.

Ben was so focused on me, he had no clue someone was even behind him.

Myles reached in his pocket and pulled out a knife.

Myles had gotten to him.

I witnessed his death. I saw him drop to the floor, with Myles standing behind him.

I ran into the back room and called the cops. When they got to the bakery, Myles was gone.

I went over to Ben and held his lifeless face. The medics took him and the cops questioned me.

I told them everything I knew... But that won't bring back any of those who got killed.

Myles' POV:

"She was always mine." I said, taking Ben's life.

I took off before that chick called the cops.

"Well, I didn't go to the bakery, but I got some stuff from the store."

"Oh, okay." She smiled.

"And... I killed Ben. How could I leave out the best part?" I chuckled.

She didn't look too happy. Why isn't she happy? Does she still love him?

I felt my blood boil.

Lottie's POV:

While he was gone, I got a test to see if the kid was Myles'...