chapter 25| never liked ur bum ass

Ben's POV:

I'm back at their old house packing up stuff they left behind. I walk into Nicks old room that he shared with Myles. God, I can't believe this all happened. I'm so scared. My plane leaves soon, I better get going. I pack up the rest of Hailee and Bee's things and I drive to the airport. No music, no sound. I'm so scared.

Andrews POV:

I wake up at Ella's house, no messages on my phone. I need to call Hailee. No I can't.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

It wakes Ella up, fuck fuck fuck.

"Ella, I can't see you anymore this is it. I don't love you, I don't like you. You were just something to pass time."

She starts laughing, and hits me with the, "Okay, I never liked your bum ass anyways." As she lights a joint.

I get in my car and I speed away. I gotta call her now, I know she's gonna be mad. She IS mad. She's terrifying, but I am in love with it. It starts ringing, straight to voicemail. I'll just wait to talk to her when I get back to our house.

Amir's POV:

I got a job offer to stream in California, I don't know how to tell Blaire. She's gonna be upset with me under the circumstances, but it's a huge opportunity for my career. Plus, Myles could be anywhere on this planet, and I'm sure he's not gonna be in a main city, like Los Angles, right? Oh no, I can't question myself like this. I'll just have to talk to her when we land at our hotel, or wherever we are fucking staying.