chapter 33| numb

Hailee's POV:

I turn the L.E.D lights on to dark blue, in my room. I walked over to my mini fridge and started drinking like crazy. I danced in what felt like slow motion, to "Habits" by Tove Lo play.

We have to leave soon. We just got here.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I hear everyone packing
up. Blaire uncontrollably still crying. Everyone can hear her, Oliver is only taking a book bag and so am I. Everyone is packing everything again.

I hear Andrews car start up, Blaire and Ben putting their stuff in the truck. All that's left is my stuff. I put my essentials and some clothes into my book bag and walk out the house. I lock the door, for the last time.

I get shotgun of Andrews car, awkwardly.

"Fuck you." I whisper under my breath.

"You know you don't mean that, love." He says so only I hear.

We start to drive away, with Ben and Bee in the backseat, following Oliver and Bella.

Oliver's POV:

We head to a different part of France, a little less populated. Bella is scared. I don't like that, and Amir is dead. My bestfriend.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" I say slamming my hands on the steering wheel.

We get into this small town, perfect. We'd be able to see Myles and Lottie coming from a mile away.

We pull into this hotel parking lot. We all share one room, so we can't get separated. Me and Bella in one bed, Andrew and Hailee in the other bed with Blaire in the middle, like she's  their child. Ben had a pull out couch to sleep on. Which, I kind of felt bad he didn't have his own bed, but he'll be fine.

Me and Hailee pick up Blaire and put her in the shower, she can't move or think. We got to take care of her. Hailee brushes her hair, and I get her clothes ready and we help her get dressed. We set her into the bed and just let her get sleep while we all think of a plan.