chapter 3| you down?

Hailee cleans up everyone's plates while everyone goes upstairs, but Andrew stays and helps.

As Hailee washes the dishes, he comes up and wraps his arms around her waist, and moves her hair out the way and stars kissing her neck. He turns her around and pins her against the counter and goes to unbutton her jeans, but they hear the herd of boys come down the stairs to play Warzone and they quickly act like nothing happened, and continue washing the dishes and Andrew joins the boys in their games.

Hailee finished the dishes and went into her room, she called Bee and Lottie into her room,cause Bee was talking about a party on her Snapchat, and Hailee wanted to know about it. They all sat on her bed and talked about it and decided to go into the living room, where all the boys were and tell them about the party.

"Im down." said Nick, Oliver, and Amir, said at the same time. Everyone else just nodded yes,except Myles.

Myles was a very social kid growing up, his parents raised him on the "be successful all the time" mentality. They were mentally abusive, they always judged him for what he liked. They often called him a loser and gay and a spas, all because he liked creating video games and websites. Myles later on in life developed social anxiety,from the fear of rejection and being judged. So it wasn't really a surprise that he didn't want to go out. It also wasn't a suprise that Nick wanted to go either. Nick was Myles bestfriend growing up and they were polar opposites, Nick was always drinking and smoking, and partying as a teen. It wouldn't suprise anyone if Andrew has to drag him in the house this weekend.