chapter 30| fool for you

Oliver's POV:

I'm stressed. Like really bad, but she helps me clear my mind.

Our lips connected. We started to make out intensely. The second our lips part, I feel hungry for her touch again.

I slipped my hand under her shirt and I unclipped her bra. I threw her down onto the bed and we went from there.

Blaire's POV:

"Hailee, do you hear that?"

"What? Wait- oh my god."

Me and Hailee looked at each other and started laughing.

We heard Oliver's bed squeaking and him groaning.

We were bullshitting for awhile, but we finally fell asleep around 3:30 a.m.

The last text I sent to Amir was, "night night<3"

In the morning, I went into my room and started to take my shirt off.

All of a sudden, I heard my bathroom door open and it was Ben standing there.

He gawked at me, in shock. I scrambled to cover my chest.

"Um, holy fuck i'm sorry!" He exclaimed.

"Uh, yeah, it's ok." I awkwardly chuckled.

He speed walked out of my room.

That was awkward.

Well, it's nothing he hasn't seen before...

When we were 17, which we are 21 now, we hooked up. This was all before Amir or Lottie.
Still awkward though, but there was no feelings attached. We were just horny teenagers having fun. We were high too. Hailee, Oliver, Logan, and I were over his house and they left me and Ben in his room. And we got really high and things escalated.

Hailee found out, because she found a condom in his trash can, when they came back.

We pretend this didn't all happen though.

Lottie's POV:

"Baby, i'm a fool for you." I breathed, as we made love on our kitchen counter.

He let out heavy groans. He had his hand placed on my inner thigh and his other placed on the cabinet above my head.

When we were done, we laid on the balcony of our apartment. In L.A, it's late at night, so we stargazed, while he held me in his arms.

"I could throw you off this balcony right now, yet you still trust me." He whispered in my ear.

"You wouldn't do anything to hurt me, you promised me that." I replied, playing with his dirty blonde hair.

"I'll be right back." He got up and went into the living room. He came back out with his guitar.

"I wrote you a song, sweetheart." He said putting his thumb in my mouth, as I stared up into his eyes.

I got up and sat in a chair beside him, as he played his song.

Every string made a unique sound, that all sounded right together. Every lyric he sang, made my stomach turn, in a good way.
I felt every butterfly in my stomach.

"You're a crazy girl, you know that?"

I shook my head.

He grabbed my throat and kissed me lustfully.

I looked down at his hand and saw blood stains.

"Is that blood?" I asked, pulling out of the kiss.

"Yeah."

"Yours?"

"No." He calmly answered.

My eyes lit up.

"Um,whose is it?"

"Someone we know very well." He said, standing up. He grabbed my hand and led me into the hallway. We got into the elevator to go down.

"Where are we going, Myles?"

"You'll see. Get in." He commanded.

I got into his car.
He put on music, and the song was "All Mine" By PLAZA.
He knows what he's doing.

We're in the woods...? Okay, so this is how i'm going to die.

He grabbed my hand and led me deeper into the woods.

Amir's body was lying there, lifelessly.

I started to shake.

"Myles, that's Blaire's boyfriend! How could you do that?"

"I'm crazy, sweetheart."

At least he's self aware.

I started to tear up.

"Help me burry him."

I helped him, in fear. We left the woods and when we got back into his car, I felt the baby kick for the first time.

Weird time for something so happy to happen. But I looked over to Myles and pointed to my stomach.

He put his hand on my stomach and his eyes lit up.

"Ours." That was all he said.