chapter 36| bloody & bruised

Blaire told Hailee what happened with Lottie.

"What an idiot, bro!" Hailee yelled from the other side of the phone. "The next time I see her... I swear she's dead."

Hailee was beyond pissed.

Blaire's POV:

"Are you okay? Okay... stupid question, obviously not." Ben asked me.

"There's just too much all happening at once. And I miss Amir so, so much. Like it's unreal, I never thought I could miss someone so much." I cried, softly.

He reached over and held my hand, rubbing it with his thumb to comfort me.

We got to the store and shopped for all of our necessities.

I got into the shopping cart, to be funny. And he started pushing me.

He started to speed up. He went faster and faster.

"Ben! Slow down!" I yelled, as the cart started to tip over some.

We both started laughing like we were insane. Wow... I'm actually laughing... and it's actually a real laugh.

"Woah." I said, as I tripped and almost wiped out. He caught me from falling.

I noticed his face... he looked in shock.

"What?" I questioned.

"Your ring."

"Yeah, I found it in Amir's stuff... He was going to propose."

"Oh, I'm sorry he never got to, Bee. You both don't deserve this- none of us do."

Lottie' POV:

I went back to our hotel... bloody and bruised.

"Who did this to you?" Myles asked. He looked so angry, like he was going to kill someone. And I was nervous because I know he will ACTUALLY kill Blaire.

"Blaire." I mumbled.

"Speak up, sweetheart." He demanded.

"Blaire." I spoke louder.

"She's next."

"What do you mean?" I asked, in a concerned tone. I started to get worried.

Blaire and I aren't on good terms, and probably never will be, but I love her. She was my best friend. I will always care about her.

"She deserves to die and be with her pussy boyfriend, Amir."

Maybe he's right.

"Okay."

"Good girl."