chapter 6| hopelessly devoted

Oliver woke up. His phone had new notifications. He opened his texts to see the Bella texted him back. She was comforting him and making small talk. Oliver was so in love with her. Everything about her, he loved. They even work together, that's how they met. They also decided to do police training together. Bella was pretty athletic and impressed Oliver with everything she did.

Oliver loved her golden skin, her perfect shaped eyes, and her curly brown hair. She had the perfect body type and perfect style. This girl was all around the most prefect human being.

Hailee walked into Andrew's room and sat on his bed. He was at his desk drawing.

Andrew had a passion for music and art, Hailee loved that about him. He put all of his effort into what he loved, including Hailee. He loved Hailee, even though they weren't together. They've made out a few times, but never anything serious. His love for Hailee consumed him. It made him always want to be with her. She was the only woman he wanted. They would make the perfect couple. The age difference was the reason they couldn't be together, when the were younger. Now that they are older, they could finally make the choice and be together. But they still haven't made that choice yet. They will eventually. When you're in love, you can't just walk away from that person, no matter what.

Hailee went over to him. She lifted his arm and straddled him. She rested her head on his shoulder and he continued to draw. He whispered in her ear how much he loved her.

Hailee finally just went in for the kiss. They made out for a solid 2 minutes. His arm rubbed her lower back, as they made out.

They were in love, and they finally faced it.