chapter 9| bitches be bonkers

Blaire's POV:

It's our second morning in the house, and we are still getting used to everyone's schedules and routines.

Me, Lottie, and Hailee don't have a problem in the bathroom at all, we each get an hour to shower, and do our business in the morning. We just do our makeup and hair together when we all get out the shower and get dressed. We made the bathroom on the first floor the girls bathroom. Since Andrew is the only guy on the first floor, he uses the basement bathroom. And as im done straightening my hair, I head up to Amir's room.

I jump into his bed while he's doing his school work for college. and he gives me a big kiss and says, "Good morning, babe." In his sleepy voice.

"What are you working on?" I ask.

"Im working on building and designing a website for a partnership company."

"That's cool, is it for a grade or are you getting paid?"

"Babe, respectfully, you know damn well I wouldn't be doing this shit if I wasn't getting paid."

We both started to laugh because he knows it's true. He sets his laptop down on his night stand and gives me a big kiss, once again and tells me to stay put.

Amir's POV:

I shut the door and I head downstairs to make Bee some breakfast. I run into Andrew doing the same thing for Hailee. He says something under his breathe and I ask. "Hey man, were you talking to me?"

"Yeah, you know these women are honestly crazy," He says as he laughs.

"You're right bro, look at us. Living with these bonker bitches."

He laughs and says a few moments later, "Man, do you remember how nervous you were ,when you asked me about how to kiss her and when? I see you guys come out that house at the party yesterday, look at you, man. I'm proud."

I chuckle and we end up first bumping as we both walk away, trying to carry food and drinks for our girls.

I crawl back into bed with Bee and we eat breakfast and I text Nick, i'm starting to get worried about him, since he hasn't been home, since he first dropped his stuff off in his room. I text him, "Hey man, where are you?" And then I cuddle up close to Blaire and watch her show with her.