chapter 17| just had the best sex

Hailee's POV:

"Scarlett, what the fuck? Where's our icecream?"I ask.

"It's a busy day on the beach, it's the last day the board walk is open, there was no icecream left. Can we just go now? I don't feel good." She says.

We get into the car and we drive home in silence. The vibe is completely off. We pull into the driveway and walk into our backyard. Andrew and Amir were fixing our quads and drinking beer, yelling.

"HAILEE!!" Andrew yells.

I fucking hate when he gets like this, almost like he's a whole different person.

"Maybe you should go inside and sober up some before you start working on stuff that your girls are gonna drive around." I say with an attitude.

Myles comes outside and pulls up a chair and sits back there with all of us. We all talk for hours until it got dark and we decided to have a BBQ.  Everyone went inside for a little bit, expect Myles and Nick.

"Myles, I have to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone. "Nick says.

Myles POV:

I wonder what he's gonna say, he's not thinking straight. He's been drinking but he would've told me anyways,so I answer with, "What is it Nick?"

"I just had the best sex with.... you'll never guess." He says.

"Who? Is she hot?"

"It was Lottie,bro..." He says.

He continues talking and I zone out. He fucked her. He fucked Scarlett. I feel my blood pumping and my adrenaline racing. I soon black out and realize, Nick is on the ground, dead.