chapter 23| mine

Logan's POV:

When I got to the house, I felt the tension. Everyone was serious. I started to get really worried.

They sat me down, in the dining room, and we made small talk about what i've been up to.

Then, Oliver and Bella broke the news...

When they told me I was shocked. I started to tear up, but I held it back.

Real men don't cry.

"I gotta go." I said.

I started to walk towards the door, but Hailee grabbed my arm.

"Listen, Logan, we are leaving. We need to stay safe. So be careful. You can come with us if you want."

"I'm fine." And I walked out.

Hailee's POV:

I know Logan's sad, I just wish he could share his feelings better. I mean... I'm not one to talk.
When something makes me sad or angry, I just make bad choices that i'll regret later.

When Nick died, and I took his pills, it became a daily thing. And after I found out what Andrew did to me, I snapped.

Everything is happening all at once, and it's hard for me cope at the moment. 

We have to run. I don't want to run, I know we have to though. But we bought this house not long ago, and we already have to leave it.

And who knows where Lottie went.
Myles could've killed her...

Myles POV:

She's the one.

This could be my fresh start. I would never hurt her. I love her.

She feels like a drug, I feel at a high when i'm with her. But I made her fear me.

She shouldn't fear me, I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. She's precious. I have to protect her, always.

Scarlett is mine. And I am hers.

Lottie's POV:

I'm so afraid of him, but another part of me feels safe with him.

I know he won't really hurt me, but he might try. But no matter what he does, I still love him the same way I did weeks ago, before this whole mess.

Like I'm literally growing a child inside of me. The only problem is, I don't know if it's his or not. I hope it's his, because no matter what, I will always love him.

He's my soulmate. He's the love of my life. And if that makes me crazy, so be it. I can't go back to my friends, they'll judge me. I'm scared, but at least I have him. He's all I need.

Myles is mine. And I am his.