chapter 16| dont forget ur ice cream

Andrews POV:

We sit in my room, and she just stares at me. God she scares me sometimes. I don't even know what to say to her. She saw me, now i can't back out of this one.

"Im sorry,Hailee."
"Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time Andrew."

She sits there and stares at me for a while longer with tears in her eyes. That's when I really knew I fucked up.

She finally lets out a huge sigh and says "I need a while to cool off, Im going to the beach with Bee and Lottie. Don't worry though, I won't do anything petty."

That made me feel better, even though I can't get over the fact she even found out. I hear her car start up and the girls giggle on their way out as the door slams.

Blaire's POV:

Amir let me drive his jeep to the beach. We had the windows down and sun roof open.

I drove, Hailee was in the passenger, and Scarlett sat in the back again.

Hailee was playing the music.
"What song do we want on, ladies?"

"Safe and Sound!" I yelled.

Hailee knows I love that song. We sing it every time we hang out.

We listened to the music with our hands out the windows. We all felt relaxed and free.

The girls arrived at the beach, they went and set up their chairs.

Blaire had a light purple two piece, Hailee had a black two piece, and Lottie had a light blue two piece.
They all looked stunning. You could see their cleavage and every curve on their body.

Blaire walked,like she owned the whole beach.

"Lottie, go get us ice cream, while we sunbathe." Hailee ordered.

Lottie walked over to the ice cream shop.

Nick's POV:

I went to the beach when I started to sober up. I needed to get out and do something, other than the bar.

I was standing over near the ice cream shop, smoking a blunt. And there she was.

"Hey, Scarlett. What are you doin' here?" I say, looking her figure up and down.

"I'm here with Hailee and Bee. What are you doing here?"

"Standing here, talking to you and smoking a blunt."

She chuckled.

"You look good by the way." I said, with a flirty tone.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."

Next thing you know. I have Lottie pinned against the wall.

She has her bathing suit bottoms wrapped around her thighs, as I fuck her. We both finish and she walks away and we don't say a word.

I watch her head back towards the girls and I yell,"DONT FORGET YOUR ICE CREAM!" It's melted all over the floor, and she flips me off as she continues walking away, laughing.

Lottie's POV:

What the fuck did I just do?