chapter 7|caught

Myles POV:

I feel bad about what happened. I didn't mean to upset everyone. What if everyone is mad at me? What if Lottie hates me? But she kissed me back... I don't know, I don't know.

Myles paces around his room not knowing what to do. He starts to sit on his bed, and curls up in a ball and cries. Then Lottie comes in.
"Myles? It's just me." says Lottie.
"What do you want?"

Lottie sits next to Myles and whispers in his ear, "What's wrong Myles? I liked the kiss, I loved it actually."

Myles sat up and put his hand onto her thigh. He leaned into a kiss moving his other hand to the side of her face. He slowly pushes her down onto his bed and kisses her softly as he climbs more onto her. They hear a knock and Myles jumps off of her and opens the door as she hides on the other side of the bed on the floor, Logan walks in.

Logan's POV:

I walk into my brothers room, it smells like fruity perfume. It almost smells like Lottie, but nevermind that. I ask Myles, "Have you talked to Caleb since he moved out?"

He responds with, "No, not really."

I worry about Caleb, he's the youngest brother. I left him with my mom and dad. I couldn't stay there anymore. My dad kept telling me how im a terrible person and how im gonna fail in life. Caleb is sensitive, I don't know what he's gonna do. As I walk out, I hear something rustle on the other side of Myles' bed. I ask, "Whats that?"He tries to distract me, and i look over and it's Lottie laying on the ground with no shirt on.