chapter 5| the break up

"Bitch, you better go after him." Blaire said to Lottie.

"Oh god, wish me luck." Scarlett said.

She started chasing after him, yelling "Ben!"

They were out in front of the house, he finally stopped. "What, Lottie?  You obviously liked it." Ben said, as he slouched. 

Scarlett cupped his cheek.  Lottie started to tear up. She felt guilty, because she did like the kiss with Myles.

"I'm sorry, Ben. I never meant to hurt you. You were my first love, but you aren't going to be my last." Scarlett said, grabbing his shoulder.

Ben just shook his head, Scarlett hugged him and he walked away.

They were broken up for good. And the bad thing is Scarlett wasn't sad at all. She was relieved. She should be sad, I mean, they were dating for almost a year. They were each others first love.

Blaire's POV:

I walked into Hailee's room and sat on her bed.  "Hailee, me and Amir just -" Hailee cut her off.

"Bitch, your dumb asses made it so obvious. Your damn eyelash was hanging off, whore."

My face turned red. "Was it at least good?" Hailee asked me. "Fuck yes, Hailee. Like, i'm literally so happy right now."  She asked me if it was my first time, and that shit had me so embarrassed and nervous.  Hailee started hyping me up, until Lottie came walking in, she had mascara running down her face. Me and Hailee hugged her.

We all started playing music and dancing, trying to cheer Lottie up.

Oliver's POV:
Ben came storming into my room about to cry. I've never seen him this upset. I've know Myles has been in love with Lottie, since we were 14 years old.

Ben sat down and quickly ranted, and I finally asked him the question, "Are you okay, man?"
"Of course not, asshole!" Ben yells.

Ben leaves after and I hear Nicks bedroom, door shut. I can't believe he just yelled at me. He almost sounded like my dad. 

I started texting Bella, she's the only who makes me feel like im not being sensitive. I hate showing when im upset. Men shouldn't cry, is what my father always told me. I texted Bell and realized that she's at work,so it may be a while. I am just gonna take a nap and wait for her.