chapter 34| no tears left to cry

Blaire had never been so devastated in her entire life. She couldn't move or eat, Hailee had to help her do everything. She couldn't even shower on her own.

"It's Amir's birthday in two days, and he's not even alive to celebrate it. He didn't even make it to twenty-two." Hailee said, gloomfully to Oliver.

Blaire was crying, but no tears came out. She quite literally had no tears left to cry. This was Blaire's breaking point. She had never endured this much pain.

Hailee and Oliver decided to drive to a nearby restaurant and have a talk.

They got into Oliver's rental car and started to drive. There was a weird silence, but then Oliver started to talk.

Oliver's POV:

"Blaire is going to fall into a deep depression and I don't know how to prevent it."

Blaire is a pretty happy person. I mean, before us she wasn't the happiest. She had friends she couldn't open up to and friends that were just... not good friends. She always had stuff with her dad, but at least now she's surrounded by better people, who love and support her. But no matter how much love and support we give her, nothing is going to make her happy.

"I don't know, this whole situation is wild. Like, we were just a bunch of friends who dreamed of living together, and now we're running from one of those friends. We have to stop him, Amir and Nick are dead, and Lottie is with his crazy ass." Hailee exclaimed.

We sat down and talked for awhile and tried coming up with a plan.

Blaire's POV:

Going through all the stuff Amir had brought to Paris, mad me sob. It's so unreal to me, I think I'm in denial.

I pulled out a note book, that was inside of his bookbag.

"Blaire, you're the love of my life. I couldn't see myself with anyone else. You are my one true love, that I want to spend the rest of my life with..." He wrote a lot more than that, but what caught my eye was, "Will you marry me?'

He was going to propose. My hands started to shake, and I started to break down once again. We always talked about getting married in Paris. And he was going to make that dream reality.

I pulled out a small, wrapped up box and opened it. It was a diamond ring. An EXPENSIVE diamond ring. The one I've always wanted.

I put the ring on my finger and held it up to the light.

One of my tears dropped and landed onto the ring.

Bella's POV:

I walked into the bedroom and saw Bee crying on the floor.

I didn't know what to say, so I walked over and sat with her. I leaned over and hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I feel so awful. Amir didn't deserve death and Bee didn't deserve the heartbreak...

Everyone got situated and lied down.

Hailee looked over to Bee, sleeping in between her and Andrew.

She noticed the ring on her finger and motioned Andrew to look. They were both in shock. Blaire's phone started to ring, so Andrew picked up.

"On my way." Myles said, when Andrew picked up. Andrew's face went blank, as he hung up the phone with fear.