chapter 10| do you now?

Nicks POV:

It's already morning. Where am I? I check my phone and I only have one notification on my phone and it's from Amir.

I look around and I notice all the Bud Light cans. I got really drunk last night. I don't know where I am, and I start thinking about how I wasn't even there for the first official morning of the new house and I still haven't unpacked. I stand up and quickly realize I'm in a hotel near our new house. I get into my Chevy and drive and as soon as I open the door, I hear Amir and Myles come running down the stairs asking a billion questions. I ignore them and go up to my room and lock it. All the boxes are still packed. I unpack the box with my mini fridge, I put a case of beer in there and sit in the middle of my floor cracking one open.

Myles Pov:

I wonder what's wrong with Nick, he hasn't been home and he ignored us. I feel guilty for not trying harder, but all I can think about is my moment with Lottie.

I loved the way her skin felt and how warm she was. I felt so connected to her. I've been in love with her since I was fourteen, the only person who ever really knew was Oliver. Me and him were never close but when we did talk, it was like a free therapy session everytime. Speaking of Oliver, I know he invited Bella to the party tonight. Maybe I should step and ask Lottie to be my date, even though it's our party.

I head downstairs and put on my firm, dominant voice and tell her, "Hey, you are my date tonight, and im wearing all black, so put that cute purple dress on that I like, see you tonight." I hurry up and run upstairs and slam my door shut. I cannot believe I just said that. I slid down the door and start having a panic attack.

Andrews POV:

I run into Hailles room and she's picking her outfit for tonight, and I tell her what I over heard what Myles said to Scarlett. She screams, she does that scream squeal,she only does when she's excited. I love it, every part of it.

I then say to her, "I can't help but to notice that I interrupted you picking an outfit out for tonight."

"Well, I can't decide if i want the black or the red dress." She says in her little accent.

"I think you should wear the tight black one, I like the way it shows your hour glass."

"Do you now?"

She knows that gets me fired up. I pick her up and she giggles and I set her onto the bed. She planned on doing something tonight, she's had her matching set on. She always does get what she wants. She's always had me like this, I think that's why I like her so much, cause she's the only one who I actually compete with. I feel her body tremble underneath mine. I cover her mouth as I hear Scarlett and Blaire come out of the bathroom next door. We both finish and I sit there and play Sims with her while she lays in between my legs with her whole body laying on me.