✨Superpowers✨

Yo! I just want to say a couple of things real quick! NUMBER ONE!! I am sorry I have not updated in the last few weeks. I do have a small excuse! I did go on a trip for a couple of days for spring break. Other than that I've just kinda been ghosting the internet. Why? Because! That's why! (Haha I am so funny) Anyhow yeah. Also!

Before I start writing! This is a pretty dark chapter! It will include suicidal themes and thoughts and possibly self harm. If you are triggered by this don't read the chapter. It is heavily based around this. Please take care of yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gooood morning campers!" David's stupid voice rang through the thin walls of Max's tent. He glared up at the ceiling and rolled off of his cot. Max slipped on his hoodie and trekked to the Mess Hall. Immediatly he strolled into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee that had already been prepared for him. He took a sip and walked to the table that Neil and Nikki were at.

"Hey Max," Neil greeted. Max grunted response. "How'd you sleep?"

"What do you want Neil?"

"What! Nothing! Why would you think that from asking how you slept?"

"Cut the shit. What do you want?"

"Hello hello everyone! Are you all ready for announcements cause I sure am!"

"I'll ask when David is done!"

"Since Gwen and I are going to be very busy doing various things you all are going to have a relatively free day! Please do things according to your camp or help others with activities with theirs! Gwen and I will of course be around the camp and ready to help! Now carry on for breakfast!" David shouted the announcements and walked out of the Mess Hall.

"What a fucking loser." Max mumbled. "Anyhow what do you want?"

"I came up with this thing and I need somebody to test it on."

"What does it do?"

"You know super powers?"

"Neil don't"

"I've found a way to enhance brain signals to simulate super powers!"

"Uh huh. What 'super powers' are we talking about huh?"

"It's more like super power-"

"Get to the point Neil."

"It's seeing the future but it's only seeing the most possible variation of the future. You see our brains can tell the future but only a little bit."

"Oh shut up I don't wanna hear about the science behind the bullshit. Have you tested it before? Does it even work? Will it make my brain explode?"

"It won't make you're head explode there are no explosive elements in the formula." Neil replied while he poured a vial into Max's coffee.

"Hey don't pour that shit into my coffee!"

"Whatever! You're the tester. Be honest." Neil talked through Max. Max rolled his eyes and took a sip. He looked at it with a sour face. "Okay now we just need to wait for it to kick in and make sure it doesn't shut down any neural pathways."

"What?" Max shouted. "If this kills me I am going to kill you!"

"You couldn't you'd be dead."

"Oh whatever! I'll just haunt you like Jasper."

"Woah rude," Neil put his hands up and looked around the table. "We have yet to be interrupted. Where is Nikki at?"

"I don't know. Probably out with her other friends."