Bad Relationship

Hahaha! I got a request so here it is!

David enters a bad relationship and fails to see the red flags. Gwen brings him back out.

Here are the red flags to look for!

Druggie

violent displays

persistent jealousy/distrust

controlling nature

no friends

only David time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So David how did the date go?" Gwen asked as David entered the councilors cabin late. David blushed happily and squealed a little.

"He wants to go on another date," David said and went to sit on the couch beside Gwen.

"Oh really? When's the next one?"

"He wanted to do one tomorrow but tomorrow is Monday meaning we have camp activities. He seemed a little mad but we compromised for Tuesday night! Which is a great way to spend my time not sleeping," David rambled a little.

"Sounds great what are you doing on Tuesday?"

"He wanted to surprise me so I don't know,"

~David's evening with the guy (Just decided to name him Will)~

David walked to the corner of the street they had decided to meet at.  He was smiling shyly and tugging at his bandana. He held the flowers he had brought for Will. Should he have come more formal? He thought. Nah, well maybe? He just hoped that they weren't going anywhere formal. After a few minutes of him not showing up David sighed and leaned against the wall and pulled out his phone to look at the text Will sent for them to meet up at. It said to meet at 6:00. He looked at the corner of his phone. It was quickly nearing 6:15. Did he do something wrong?  Suddenly there was an arm beside his head and he looked up to see the person's face.

"Sorry baby," Will said sweetly with a soft smile. He leaned in close and placed a kiss on David's cheek. David blushed and giggled coming out from under him against the wall. "I didn't make you wait too long did I?"

"Of course not!" David replied not wanting to make Will feel bad. He tugged on his little bandana

"Good!" Will smiled and held his hand out and David entwined his fingers with Will's. They began walking down the street in calm and sweet silence. David wouldn't change the moment one bit.

"So where are we going, baby?" David asked and leaned against Will's shoulder.

"I told you it's a surprise," Will said. David pouted a little and looked up at him.

"Just a little hint?" He played.

"What did I just say?" Will snapped. David shut up and leaned away from him and turning his view towards the street. "I'm sorry Davey, I just had a bad day,"

David smiled again and leaned on Will's shoulder once more.

"It's okay I get it," 

They got to an apartment and made a turn onto the stairs going down. Will let go of David's hand in exchange for grabbing keys from his apartment. He unlocked the door and opened it in such a manner to make it seem amazing. David was slapped in the face by the smell of weed, pot, and cigarette smoke. David's smile tightened and looked less real but more trying to be polite. The two walked in and David had a small coughing fit.