Lost

Aight so Jasper didn't die yet and he came to council at camp Campbell. David asks him to go over to horny island (Yes I renamed it cause it only became 'spooky island' after he died) and he (probably, still deciding) dies. How will David take it? (Also guys sorry if it seems a bit rushed I have been busy but needed to get a chapter out)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jasper!" David called. Jasper came in from the next room.

"Yees darling," Jasper said as he entered the room and came up behind David to give him a hug. David leans into his fiancee's hug while still looking at the mail.

"Quarter Master got a package for his .... intimate hobbies can you go deliver it for me?" David asks and looks up at Jasper who rose his eyebrows.

"Okay," He replied with a sigh.

"Thank you baby,"

"Anytime homeslice," 

--A quick see of Jasper's bit at Horny Island--

"Quarter Master I brought your weird sex shit!" Jasper called and dropped the boxes just inside the door and closed the mansion up. Jasper walked down the path and found a small cave. He instantly recognized it at the one where he and Davey had their first fight. Jasper walked off the path and stood where he did a decade and a half ago, frowning at the memory but glad he had listened to his Davey all those years ago.

"Reminiscing is one of the best ways to learn from the past is it not?" A voice that Jasper could have sworn was David's only a little higher and sappier -if that could even happen- except in an off way. He looked up at a strange David that honestly scared the shit out of him. "Of course I can only guess that is what you were doing," The guy walked towards Jasper.

"Very funny Davey," Jasper said in brought him into a hug.

"Welp I have to keep you occupied for now while I tear up your actual camp, also the name is Daniel," Daniel said and pushed Jasper into the cave. At least he had his LA gear light-up shoes...

_---That was a day ago...---_

Currently, David was sitting in the councilors cabin partially zoning out while his brain came up with numerous thoughts of Jasper's possible demise. What do I do what do I do? Ran through his brain. Suddenly there was a knock on the cabin door. It slightly pulled David out of his head while he was auto-piloting towards the door.  He opened it with a blank expression to Daniel. Daniel smiled.

"I heard that you needed another counselor?" He asked. David processed this for a moment out of confusion. He snapped out of his temporary trance.

"What?" David asked hiding his suspicion.

"I saw an ad in the paper and figured I'd try out," Daniel replied a little nervously but hiding it well.

"Oh, sorry I've just been a little wrapped up in my head lately," David said and invited him in. 

"It's never easy losing a loved one," Daniel replied. Red lights went off in David's head and he decided that he was going to watch this man closely. But then again he was so tired. And he needed Jasper with him. He was clueless about what to do in these types of situations. Daniel snapped in front of his face. "Shall we do the paperwork?"

"Of course," David replied and pulled it out of the desk. He began filling out his end and passing it over to Daniel.

~Meanwhile~

Jasper stomped his shoes for what seemed like the thousandth time that day. Or at least he thought it was day. Honestly, he didn't know what to think in this kind of situation. There were no secret ways out and the entrance had been blocked by a boulder that he couldn't move.  He wondered how a man the size of his darling Davey could move it. Then again Davey was pretty strong. He sighs tears pricking in his eyes as he leaned against one of the cave walls. Oh, how he wished to be crushed in David's arms at this very moment. He wondered how David was doing anyways. Sobs racked his body.