Who tf are you?

Hi folks. I was just looking at things and came across this. I read the last chapter cause I forgot what it was about. When I got to the end I saw how long ago it was updated.

First and foremost I want to apologize. I am so sorry I left you in the dark without anything. I promise I didn't abandon this. I was working on something for this over summer break before it got busy. I've also been logged out of this account for the most part and working on stories on my alternate account.

I've put a little too much on my plate writing wise so please forgive me. For now please have something from my drafts. It is kind of old so please forgive any bad writing. In the mean time I will try to get back onto updating more often.

Any how!

David's dad showed up at camp! What happens next? Idk! Let's find out!

(P.S. This does include transmasc!David =)

Enjoy!

~~~~~

As usual David was watching the campers and as usual he was doing it with a bright smile on his face. Suddenly there was the sound of a car driving over gravel. It was faint but still there. Confused, David walked outside the mess hall to see who just drove up. He saw an old station wagon rolling up the drive.

"Gwen do we have any new campers coming in today?" He called. She looked up from her breakfast.

"I don't think so. Then again usually you are on top of that stuff. Is there somebody out there?" She replied getting up from the bench and walking.

"Yeah. You watch the kidlets and I will go greet them,"

David held the door open for Max, who had ran up behind him out of curiosity, and closed the door. They walked over and a man in a suit had gotten out of the car.

"Hello sir! Do you need directions?" David jogged over to him.

"Um, yes thank you!" The man replied dusting off his suit. He looked at David. "Is this camp Campbell?"

David paused and slightly tilted his head. He glanced through the windshield to see if there was a child.

"Yes it is! Are you dropping someone off?" David asked.

"Oh dear goodness no! I am here to visit my kid," The man replied running a hand through dusted gray and red hair.

"You must be Nurf's father then. I am sorry but parents day is over," David replied with the assumption of the red hair and the clean but gruff appearance. Though he seemed more clean.

"I'm not here for a Nurf. My kid's name was Daisy but I have been told that they go by something else. They work here?" The man smiled confused. David paused and looked him up and down. Max stared at the two. He could see the similarities. The newcomer was tall and lanky. They had the same color eyes and they both had the red hair. Although the older man had streaks of gray and had a more faded color. He also looked and sounded more masculine. Strange how out of touch David's father was that he couldn't tell he was talking to his child now. 

"What are you doing here Henry?" David replied in a colder tone. Max swore that he would have gotten freezer burn, especially compared to his usual warm ring to his voice.

"David what the fuck is going on?" Max asked. David looked at him almost shocked, as if he forgot that Max came out with him. Suddenly the man crushed David in a hug. David pushed him away.

"Daisy? It's me, your father!" The man smiled worriedly while David scoffed.

"It's David dad. I am not dealing with this. I need you to leave." David wanted to smile back. In this moment he couldn't. Not properly anyhow.