Delilah

K so trans David au! His dead name is Delilah and the only time he gets to be David is at camp. (Kinda inspired by Dear Even Hansen and totally inspired by Putting A Spin on Hey Ther Delilah) He writes letters to his alter ego like in a diary for 'Delilah' later when feeling dysphoric. What happens when Gwen finds that diary?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

David looked at the door as he pulled out a little book from under his pillow. He grabbed a pencil out from his vest pocket and opened up to a new page. 

'Hey there Delilah! 

It's David I know you may feel pretty rough right now especially if you are reading this. You be good and don't you miss me. One last year and you'll be out of school and I'll be making history soon. And it's all because of you. Next song's for you!

With much love,

David'

He rested the pencil at the top of his ear and the door slammed open.  He jumped to try and hide the book. He looked at who opened the door so hastily and made eye contact with a pissed-looking Gwen. Her eyes filled with curiosity seeing David hiding, whatever it was, under his pillow. He quickly got into a more normal-looking sitting position on his bed.

"Something wrong Gwen?" He asked. She raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"What's under the pillow David?" She asked and strolled over to his bed, sitting on its side.

"Oh it's nothing," David said nicely slightly leaning on the pillow.

"Can I see it?" Gwen asked slightly reaching underneath.

"Ehm, any particular reason you want to see it?" He replied putting his handon hers hinting to leave it be.

"Come on David I write smutty fanfics what could possibly be so bad? I've seen dick and tits before aswell!" She reasoned and David blushed at the thought.

"Gwen you are fully aware of my sexual attraction and I'd prefer not to talk about it," David replied with a slight pout.

"Chill I'm just teasing," Gwen giggled. David pursed his lips and sent her a weak smile. 

"So," David started she looked at him. "Would you like to tell me why you came in so angry?"

"Oh I'll tell you why!" Gwen half yelled getting all riled up. "Those little shits put a shit ton of baby spiders in the supply closet in the Mess Hall! So when I went to go get some things for tommorow's activity and a spare hair brush for Nikki baby spider rain all over me!"

David paused.

"Are you sure it was them?" David asked.

"Of course it was! The bermuda triagnel of children came with me and were giggling their asses off when it happened," Gwen pouted. 

"Gwen there are several things to address in that statement. 1 Language and Max Niel and Nikki aren't the barmuda triangle personafied. 2 Laughter is a common response to shock. And finally 3 I saw a dusty spider egg sack in there a few days ago they must have hatched out recently," David quickly explained and took in a deep breath after finishing. Gwen thought it over. 

"Okay, fine maybe it wasn't them but I am going to take a shower to make sure I don't have any spiders on me," She mumbled and began towards the shower. David smiled softly and shook his head. He stood up and stretched. He changed into some shorts and a big hoodie while tucking his binder elsewhere to keep it hidden. (Kinda weird to write that sentence) He walked over to the desk and turned on a light while pulling out another book with a year on it. He opened up to the first page and looked through the many pictures and stories aht Darla and Gregg had stored.