Family reunion

Okay I just thought of this and it isn't very angsty but enjoy anyways! I am very excited with this idea so you don't get a rundown.

~~~~~~

"Yello?" David said as he answered the phone.

"Good morning Davey," Darla's voice sounded through the phone. 

"Mom?" He replied back and began walking to the councilors cabin

"David!" Gwen shouted. "Please don't leave me with these monsters!"

David turned around quickly and pointed to his phone while mouthing the word 'mom', quickly turning back around. Gwen smiled mischievously and ran up to him real quick.

"Oh, daddy," She yelled like the good friend she was. "Harder!" She yelled when she saw his unamused face and resisting the urge to giggle.

"Sorry, mom that was my co-councilor Gwen making those... strange... comments," David said and closed the door to the cabin. Gwen giggled and ran back to the campers in case they set anything on fire.

"Anyhow what did you say?" David asked while taping the phone to his face out of curiosity.

"I said me and Gregg are coming to camp!"

"Mom, no!" David said. 

"Mom, yes, Davey you know you literally can't stop me, and we missed parents day so we absolutely have to!"

"Mom it's okay-"

"Make sure you bring Eddy over!"

"Yes ma'am," David sighed defeated while his adopted mother hung up the phone and slammed her car shut.

David dialed up his little brother and called him over. Afterward, he walked outside to where he last saw the group. Instantly he went over to Gwen and filled her in. Gwen chuckled at the news before she realized that Pikeman is coming over as well. That wasn't so fun in her eyes.

(A/N Y'all I'm feeling super lazy so excuse the shitty writing as of currently)

A few hours later a car had rolled up into the Camp Campbell driveway. A woman in her early forties looking more in her thirties stepped out along with a man of a similar age.

 All of the campers along with Edward and his two favorite people came to greet the two. Nobody moved at the sight of the two new people.

"David and Edward Pikeman you better come over here and give your parents a hug!" Darla said with a sweet amount of sass. The two had smiled and came to give her a hug then moving onto giving Gregg a hug.

"Nice to see you two," Edward said to them.

"Kiss up," David teased only to be elbowed by his little brother.

"I was right you can't go a day without being mean!"

"Hey, at least I don't need to kidnap and beat up camper from another camp to come to my own," 

"Boys is this truly necessary?" Gregg said not wanting to see anything too major happening.

"It's okay just some sibling rivalry Dad," David replied, and with this Gregg melted and locked David in another hug. 

"I've been waiting," He paused. "Fifteen years for you to call me dad," Gregg sighed happily then glared into the distance and obvious, to everyone who had context, at Cameron Campbell.

"Hey, Dickweed these are your parents? You look nothing like them you adopted or some shit or is your mom a cheater!" Max asked with his words coming out ruder than he meant.

"Yeah, they adopted me and Eddy after our real mom died coming to pick us up from camp," David explained softly.

"Oh my fucking goodness in heaven," Darla started. "Gregg, Camp Campbell attracted another Davey!"

"Ew fuck no I am nothing like that bastard!" Max said.

"Excuse me but he does have a father!" Gregg said. (A/N For those who don't understand the more historical meaning of bastard is somebody who had a mom who cheated on her man or did not have a man and had a child with them but the guy left so the kid has no dad and no penny to his name)

"You are almost just like him!"

"No fuck you!"

"Gregg he's just like him, just at sassy!"

"Mom! I wasn't that sassy," David pouted.

"Oh yes you were for that first part you were the bane of my existence!"

"Well Max has never been the bane of my existence," David said and stuck his tongue out at his mother playfully. And that is how the rest of the day went, small and playful bickering loads of laughing, and overall fun.