Hanahaki

I just remembered that this AU existed and it is usually very angsty!

Anyhow!

David has feelings for Jasper who was currently secretly (kinda not really) with Gwen.  David catches hanahaki! How will this turn out? 

~~~~~~~~~~

David sat up in his bed and smiled despite just hitting himself with the bed above him.

"Whoops!" He sounded, triggering the start of Jasper's day as well. He sat up and leaned over the rail of the top bunk and looked at David tiredly.

"Bruh, can you not wake up at the ass-crack of dawn dude?" He whispered not wanting to wake up their third roomie. David glanced at him apologetically and smiled nervously.

"Sorry," He chuckled quietly while tugging on the the collar of his shirt.He went over to his drawers and quietly pulled out his things while tossing a few of Jasper's things at him. When all his things were gathered he went into the bathroom to change. 

By the time he finished and had gotten out of the bathroom Jasper dragged himself out of bed and was beginning to get ready. David waved at him and went to the Mess Hall to brew the coffee for him and his fellow councilors. After he had pour the coffee into each of their mugs he put aside a brew of plain black coffee for Max.

David picked up the mugs for Gwen and Jasper and speed walked back to the councilors cabin. When he got there he used his head to knock on the door and Jasper let him in fully dressed and ready. David handed Jasper his mug, he nodded a quick and tired thank you, and shook Gwen's shoulder gently to get her awake. As usual she glared at him while she sat up and reached for the mug.

Her soft groan then queued the boys out and David ran by to go wake up the campers.

"Time to wake up campers and get ready for the wonderful day ahead of us!" He shouted and waited for the campers to gather around him. When at least ninety percent of the group was out of their tents he began leading them to the Mess Hall while the other kiddies finished preparing for their day. In the Mess Hall the kids had gotten into the breakfast line while David went to sit across from Jasper at their usual table after grabbing his previously made coffee.

"I don't know how you do this every morning Davey," Jasper sighed looking at David. David smiled softly and blushed while he sipped at the now cold coffee.

"All in a morning's work!" David replied averting his gaze and tugging at the shirt-bandanna he wore around his neck.

"I'm serious bro! I would probably die having to do that day in and day out!" He continued. David looked at him skeptically.

"I'm sure you'd do amazing Jasper!" He lightly argued and saw that Jasper was no longer paying attention to him. Instead Jasper was staring at Gwen who had just walked into the Mess Hall. 

"Isn't she a sight to see?" Jasper asked dreamily while she walked past the two and got a tray for breakfast. David suddenly felt nauseous and looked at the floor beside them.

"Yeah sure,"He agreed quietly. Gwen put her tray down tiredly and looked around the table leaning on her hand boredly. She picked up her head again and looked at David more clearly.

"David you good? You're lookin' a little green," She commented and David looked at her for a moment and smiled doing a thumbs up. Jasper turned his attention to David as well.

"Agreed you do kinda look like you are about to throw up," Jasper agreed.

"A little nauseous but it's probably cause I haven't had breakfast yet," He acknowledged.  Jasper grabbed his hand across the table and shook it around a little.